Chinese invasion on Taiwan

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you guys know that no nation with a McDonalds has ever attacked the United states. Anyways the invasion of tawain by red china is something our government has been thinking about for years and though I hope they never do it the possiblity is very high that they will when we have our resources relocated or busy. the chinese have never been extremely Trustworthy as a government and most times have hidden agendas or are trying to cover their butts. hopefully our presence will detur and such invasion cause I dont want to fight their army.

Silent_Grunt_jb said:
did you guys know that no nation with a McDonalds has ever attacked the United states. hopefully our presence will detur and such invasion cause I dont want to fight their army.

There's no such risk then: theres a couple of McDonald's in Bejing, dude ;) .

Ronald McDonald for 44th President of the United States of America :D :lol: :D
What Bush?!
What Kerry?!
Ronald McDonald's the man for the job! :lol:

Silent_Grunt_jb said:
the chinese have never been extremely trustworthy as a government and most times have hidden agendas or are trying to cover their butts.
Isn't that de definition of a government? :D

Italian Guy said:
By the way thanks for not letting Hong Kong elect their own Parliament, as you guys had promised them. Not surprising at all life was way better for them under UK authority and they miss it now.
Up with Taiwan 8)

Man, it should be CHINA to join Taiwan, along with some ashes on your heads as a sign of apologize.
5,000 people put to death in your country out of 5,500 all over the world, every year.
Yeah Taiwan is wrong, uh ?

How many ashes on your heads????? 8) I think your head is imbued with putrid ashes!! :(

Who did tell you that China had promised Hong Kong to elect their own Parliament??? US or UK or CIA???? :roll: :roll: this is a slander!! Why not the UK let Hong Kong have their Parliament when UK ruled the Hongkong??? You dont know the present practical situation of Hong Kong, please dig some ashes from your head and again express your view! :)

If all of you don't come down ill shut this down.

Now my 2 cents:

PR of China is not now, and never has been a democracy. Any western nation that allies with PRC should know that. Being an ally to China against Taiwan is supporting a Non-Democratic regime against a Democratic one. I opposed Israels actions to sell military equipment to PRC, and I oppose EU support to PRC against Taiwan . I believe that if China did invade Taiwan, the UN and the USA should fight against the PRC, and if possible bring the PRC Communist regime to an end.

Italian Guy said:
Yeah the Hitler-Czechoslovakia analogy seems to be fit, RN.

Not exact analogy because the Hitler was the winner of the Hitler-Czechoslovakia invasion.

In order to disgrace China, perhaps you should choose the Mussolini-Greece invasion because your Mussolini was the loser of this invasion and must ask Hitler to save the flabby Italian army! :D

Please tell me whether the Italian army have ever won any war in WWII ?????? 8) 8)

sherman105 said:
If all of you don't come down ill shut this down.

Now my 2 cents:

PR of China is not now, and never has been a democracy. Any western nation that allies with PRC should know that. Being an ally to China against Taiwan is supporting a Non-Democratic regime against a Democratic one. I opposed Israels actions to sell military equipment to PRC, and I oppose EU support to PRC against Taiwan . I believe that if China did invade Taiwan, the UN and the USA should fight against the PRC, and if possible bring the PRC Communist regime to an end.

it is very regretful that your opposition is not useless because it is Israel who have asked China to buy your weapons. Your Israel need China to suppor your policy of MIddle East.

Please say directly, what did you mean “If all of you don't come down ill shut this down”.
My words are offensive?? I just use impolite words that have ever used by Italian Guy.
If it is right just as I said, please close my ID. I dislike your manner!

Please say straightly

Devmim, calm down. Sherman did not address you specifically, did he? You do need to take a chill pill, as do several others posting here, because if this turns into anymore of an international pissing contest I'll shut it down myself.
And if you have a problem with the way this forum is run, I'm sorry, but that's the way it goes, every member is expected to follow the same rules and abide by the same code of conduct, and those that are unwilling to do so are welcome to leave.

Now, back on topic:

Not exact analogy because the Hitler was the winner of the Hitler-Czechoslovakia invasion.

Of course it's not a cookie cutter mirror image of the China-Taiwan situation, devmim, and I never said it was, but Hitler's "claims" to Czechoslavakia are basically the same as those of the PRC to Taiwan.

it is very regretful that your opposition is not useless because it is Israel who have asked China to buy your weapons. Your Israel need China to suppor your policy of MIddle East.

Well, it is true that Israel can use any kind of support. This been said, I don't want Israel to be supported by a country which I see as non-democratic. I don't think Israel need support that badly. Even when we fight for our lives, there are some alliances we should not make.

devmim said:
Italian Guy said:
Yeah the Hitler-Czechoslovakia analogy seems to be fit, RN.

In order to disgrace China, perhaps you should choose the Mussolini-Greece invasion because your Mussolini was the loser of this invasion and must ask Hitler to save the flabby Italian army! :D

Please tell me whether the Italian army have ever won any war in WWII ?????? 8) 8)

actually guys..i think everyones a mite confused...

First off, Germany annexed Czechoslovakia. Not an invasion, but remember, this is what chamberlain and hitler supposedly worked out as guaranteeing peace, that if Germany got back this supposaded german land, it would not plunge the world into war. So, in retrospect, no invasion, and no armed conflict. They just walked in and got it. Same with austria. Id say the closest analogy of this type scenario was the PR Chinese walking in and taking over Tibet, if you care to go that far.

Now that little thing about Greece: wasn't just greece and balkan troops arraigned or engaged on the Italians: British, Australian, and other british Commonwealth troops were all dedicated to throwing back Italy. Because germany noticed its partner was having a real bad time with its forces, due to their campaigns in Northern Africa, The french border, and the balklans, Germany sent troops to relieve the pressure on the italian fronts. Same as PR China sending relief to the North Koreans during the Korean conflict.

Now do you mean did Italy ever win the war? Or wether the Italian Armed forces ever won any battles? They won a few battles. The lost a few battles. In the long run, they gained a victory of sorts, because they reconized the futility of supporting a mad dictators whims, got rid of him, and saved themselves a lot more death and destruction than they deserved.

Also you have to remenber how spread out they were. they held all of northern Africa, and the eastern african country of ethiopia before the war started in ernest. When the british struck at all their shipping and naval vessels and took them away, well it was a forgone conclusion they weren't going to win because they couldn't supply and feed their troops flung away from the main country. That little fact right there would take the wind out of anyones sails.

Yes, I like my Italian friends, especially the ones on this forum. I spent a whole lot of time with them, and I found out they aren't what most people conceive them to be. And yes, ill get froggy in a heart beat to help one of them em out, because in my opinion, they are worth helping.

Id like to get to know you too. But you aren't making this easy den. :D

Sorry Mark, looks like I still wasn't as clear as I should have been.

The Chinese CLAIM to Taiwan (as an integral part of itself, an errant piece of homeland that needs to be reunited with the rest of it) is basically the same as the Nazi Germany CLAIM to Czechoslovakia, I was not talking about the action taken in relation to the claim, seeing as the PRC has taken no real action yet that would be an impossible comparison.

Well, before I say a thing, i've gotta give devmim some credit.. e is holding his own here. :)

I can honestly see where he's coming from. His form of government was victorious over the accepted one at the time. One could argue he DOES deserve Taiwan, correct?
However, I just don't see it that way. Dvemim, let me put it this way: You've been living rather peacefully forr how many years? 55? Well how woild you feel if an invading army, say Russia, came and destroyed the Chinese army. It was a rout, and china fell under Russian rule. I am positive you would hate it. You might fight back, resist. Maybe you wouldn't. The bottom line is, you wouldn't be happy. Now put yourself in Taiwan, and here comes the Chinese Army. Bombs falling, Rockets here and there. Tanks rumbling on by your home. You would feel fear. You would feel sorrow. You would probably feel anger. Now explain to me how THAT is reunification. I just don't see it that way. Now if China can get an agreement from Taiwan, stating that Taiwan would join China, a true reunification, the people of Taiwan happy to hand over there rights to China, well be my guest. But the odds of that happening are nil. So please, look at it that way. Can you really defend yourself from that perspective? Can you? Can you honestly say you would be glad if Russian took over China? Please don't tell me it's something different. Everyone here, Chinese, Serbian, italian, American whatever.. They can all agree it is the same thing. Defend your cause now.

How many Chinese fighter jets are on pal with best of American ones in service?

250 Su-27
80 Su-30
50 J-10

Before 2008, total Chinese 3th Gen fighter jets will top 800.

USAF jets cannot take off from S.Korea nor Japan during war in Taiwan, otherwise those countries are under missile attack from Chinese.

Btw, China owns 2500 nukes, so don't take about war so easily.

Let's hope no trouble in Taiwan, just do good bussiness btw China and Usa, why not.

For all those who are interested in Chinese PLA, click on the imagines of some PLA pictures:

<br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

<br ab><br ab>
showfile

Gentlemen,

About Taiwan, I want to say following one sentence:
Territory Taiwan belongs to ALL Chinese in mainland China and taiwan, and all Chinese overseas, therefore those Chinese in taiwan can not simply take away a part of Chinese territory which belongs to ALL Chinese.

Gentlemen,

About Taiwan, I want to say following one sentence:
Territory Taiwan belongs to ALL Chinese in mainland China and taiwan, and all Chinese overseas, therefore those Chinese in taiwan can not simply take away a part of Chinese territory which belongs to ALL Chinese

Oh, but a few old men with a dying idiology can take the mainland and do in it as they please? No doubt both countrys should unite, but oly after the PRC gives up on communiasem and has democratic elections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back