Chinese invasion on Taiwan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uncle_Sam said:
China's economy is growing on the low quality things, China's weapons are produced in very low quality also. I wouldn't dare to get in Chinese produced plane.
A low quality 9mm round can still kill you... And I don't think they're as "low quality" as you think. Japan wasn't anywhere after WWII, but now they are quite good at manufacturing quality products. China is capable of doing a lot of damage to the US, I'm sure about that. I just don't think they'll try. Even if they think they could win, it's just not worth it.
My two cents ;)

Even the 9mm can stuck in the gun ;) , anyway China could surely do some damage to the U.S. , that's without question asked, but would anyway face defeat. But for example a Chinese plane just can't be equivalent as the one of the U.S. , I'm sure we can all agree on that(I'm not talking about those that are bought from other nations....but they also... a little....), in the matter of quality, or technology........

deleted.........anyway china is a daring oponent to USA,so all possibilites of an open assault must be studied eaven if there is no solid prove for that

Mod edit: No need for that, we'll take care of it.

Uncle_Sam said:
Well, U.S. is preparing for the war for ages..... And if they're planing an invasion, I say Nuke'em!
And I say, one U.S. soldier is better than 20 chinese :mrgreen:

Our China's nukes are only ornaments????? :D :D

The outcome of the war between China and US will demonstrates anything!!! Before then, anything you have said are meaningless!! 8) 8)

I am very very happy for you to underestimate Chinese military force, please continue! 8) 8) I hope most of American are as ignorant as you! :D :D

Ok, chief, you need to do an attitude check damn quick, that kind of behaviour will not be tolerated here. Go to the Welcoming Center and introduce yourself.

devmim said:
I am very very happy for you to underestimate Chinese military force, please continue! 8) 8) I hope most of American are as ignorant as you! :D :D

We would really like to hear more about China and it's military.
I don't think we have any other members from China here.
Welcome, and please introduce yourself in the Welcoming centre.

As you may see, this is NOT an US only forum, we have members from all over the world here.
As long as the posts follows the forum rules, everyone and their opinions are welcome.
UNCLE_SAM, as you are referring to here, is actually from Serbia (but maybe a BIT pro US..).. ;)

Redleg said:

As you may see, this is NOT an US only forum, we have members from all over the world here.
As long as the posts follows the forum rules, everyone and their opinions are welcome.
UNCLE_SAM, as you are referring to here, is actually from Serbia (but maybe a BIT pro US..).. ;)

Hi, thanks for your kindness, I'll immediately introduce myself in the Welcoming centre. As for the China's military, I'll say something following this thread as soon as possible.

Redleg said:

As for the present China, in a word, the present China is not worse and not better, in other words, you can find some places in China, such as Shanghai, Shenzhen, Beijing etc, to be compared with New York, Tokyo, and Paris in terms of prosperity, but you can also find some places in China to be compared with poor African. That is the big difference between the rich and poor region in China. As for the democracy, it is not better than the west, but it is progressing, so, I can come to here.

As for Taiwan, Chinese settlement in Taiwan can be tracked as early as 230 BC according the historical documents, and in 1335 BC the China set up its administration in Taiwan and had the sovereignty of Taiwan. From 1895 to 1945, Taiwan was occupied by Japan by military aggression. Since 1945, Taiwan has again been a part of China, and even though the present US also admit this point and have no doubt!! The present split of China is the consequence of the domestic war between two Chinese parties, CCP and Kuomintang. The defeated Kuomintang fled to Taiwan under the protection of US and even so the Kuomintang has always declared the Taiwan is a part of China. It is only in 1990s that some of Taiwanese wanted to separate from China after the Democratic Progressive Party of Taiwan took power of Taiwan. Taiwan is a part of China, and there is no invasion to Taiwan!!

As for the China’s military, I’m very proud of invincible PLA. The objective of our PLA is only to defense our territorial integrity. Because US has always supported Taiwan to be independent militarily and politically, there are no choices for Chinese, and we began to modernize our military force and upgrade our military strategy since 1990s. We know if the unification war breaks out, our real enemy will definitely be US!!!! Our preparation is very good considering our country’s conditions. Our lowest purpose is to destroy 2-3 US aircraft carriers and US can receive only the heavy casualty from this war.

China don’t want war with any countries, and China hopes that the Taiwan’s unification can be realized later by peaceful method. However, US dislike!!!!! US contain China in any aspects. Taiwan is only a means used by US to contain and weaken China, and Taiwan is a puppet of US. China has many domestic problems to deal with that are more important than Taiwan. We urgently need a peaceful environment to develop our economy. Why do we want to “invade” Taiwan??? Please see the US recent actions to Taiwan!!!! Any body can not be tolerant with US if in China’s shoes!!

Wow! an honest to goodness P.R. of China Representative! This is like something out of a dream! Well welcome to the forum!

BTW, I take it PLA means Peoples Liberation Army, correct? :D

I'm a little dubious about getting in this discussion, but I feel I must put in my 2.5 cents. I don't think C has any reason to invade Taiwan or get in a scrap with America. There it is, my 2.5 cents.

Devmim, in the future we would appreciate it if you would provide sources for some of your information. I realize a large portion of what you said is purely opinion based (you and China believe Taiwan is unarguably a part of the PRC, and the west and my Taiwanese roommate believe otherwise, quite vehemently otherwise in the case of the roommate :lol: ), but for the facts and figures you lay out, it would be very helpful if you could provide some sort of a source for them, not just to prove that you're not making them up, but also because many members, including myself, are less than fully educated on this situation and any new information would be welcomed.

And everybody remember to keep it civil.

If Taiwan want's to be free, than it has to be free! And neither Chine or U.S. should interfere in it's business. But because China interferes in Taiwan's business, than the United States of America has to interfere, in order of support of freedom and maintaining peace in Asia............. 8)

devmim said:
As for the China’s military, I’m very proud of invincible PLA. The objective of our PLA is only to defense our territorial integrity. Because US has always supported Taiwan to be independent militarily and politically, there are no choices for Chinese, and we began to modernize our military force and upgrade our military strategy since 1990s. We know if the unification war breaks out, our real enemy will definitely be US!!!! Our preparation is very good considering our country’s conditions. Our lowest purpose is to destroy 2-3 US aircraft carriers and US can receive only the heavy casualty from this war.

Hmmm..... invincible........ :? 8)

Redneck said:
Devmim, in the future we would appreciate it if you would provide sources for some of your information. I realize a large portion of what you said is purely opinion based (you and China believe Taiwan is unarguably a part of the PRC, and the west and my Taiwanese roommate believe otherwise, quite vehemently otherwise in the case of the roommate :lol: ), but for the facts and figures you lay out, it would be very helpful if you could provide some sort of a source for them, not just to prove that you're not making them up, but also because many members, including myself, are less than fully educated on this situation and any new information would be welcomed.

And everybody remember to keep it civil.

As to the Taiwan¡¯s history, please see the link: http://www.huaxia.com/zl/tw/ls.html , which is written in Chinese. You can recommend it to your Taiwanese roommate. I can also provide you with other similar sources, but they are only in the form of Chinese language.

As to the US interfering Chinese interior policies, the relevant sources are plenty, but they are in the form of Chinese language too. I can offer many fact or examples for that. I firmly believe there are no biases to the West, especially US. I am able to possess enough and objective information by the forums and phoenix TV station in Hongkong other than CCP¡¯s media.

http://www.huaxia.com/zl/tw/ls.html

Okaaaaayy..... but still, can You explain alittle bit that invincible stuff. What's their training(PLA), their fighting equipment, strategy..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back