Chinese invasion on Taiwan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, no one wants enemy wuth strong weapons, if You know you're gonna go to war with someone, you don't want him haveing strong weapons, but remember that the US at that time was just begining to be a superpower, before WWII America was 3rd graded military force(Now the best :mrgreen: ). ;)

Marksman wrote:

PS:Redneck please dont lock this one up

He doesnt take advice!
......lucky me.....anyway china is the 3rd force,well maybe second now.but still i wouldnt like to see that conflict

How bout getting a bit more professionala in posting comments ? I mean competent or less childish.
Anyways China mustnt have been too happy when the USA bombed its embassy in Belgrade. How can you do such a mistake ?

thanks for the advise.They weent happy at all,but when NATO say it was an accsident........not nuch they could do.There is still some marks of conspiracy at chinese.......but they are over it.Anyway the event could start a war on world scale which would lead to usage of WMD's and mass blodshed.............they better work something out.The other thing is the speculations about europe,on which side would it stand..........i just dont know.

In my opinion surely on U.S. side.
Europe blocked sell of some stealth detecting radars to the China....... That's pretty much of their stance about this question.

Chines economy is growing and same thing with the military, Sam do you really think that USA wants a war with China have a very stront military , not meyby training but the quantaty, and i dont think that USA wants a war with China when its enough problems in Iraq.

The problem for China is that Taiwan has placed its resources into aircraft: it has two hundred modern air superiority fighters (150 F-16s and 50 Mirage 2000s), way over-matching China's current capability. That said, China has been buying Su-27s from Russia (it's now up to 140 or so), and will be getting more over the next five years.

I'd say any kind of trouble is unlikely until the Chinese over-match the Taiwanese in air superiority and have developed their missile technology to the point where the US would be reluctant to risk the 7th fleet in the Taiwan Straits. Even then, they would be counting on an unopposed landing...hard to imagine.

Snauhi said:
Chines economy is growing and same thing with the military, Sam do you really think that USA wants a war with China have a very stront military , not meyby training but the quantaty, and i dont think that USA wants a war with China when its enough problems in Iraq.
"Quantity over quality" was Russias favourite tactic
But ,in my opinion, it could only work 'till 50 years ago, now it can't.
Well nobody want's global war(for now), even if any hope for enemies of the U.S. of A. is to attack before 2007-2008(not sure) of course if attacking with WMDs, after 2007 ABL will be in service.......... The date is coming...... :?

This is getting ridiculous.

Does anyone have a source that says China has been making immediate preperations for the invasion of Taiwan?

China is not dumb enough to get in a full blown conflict with the United States. We are their primary customer in terms of exports. Go to the store and look where everything is make. That's right, China. If we placed a trade embargo on China, their economy would go downhill in a heartbeat.

Where did you hear all this Marksman? I haven't heard a thing.

Does anyone have a source that says China has been making immediate preperations for the invasion of Taiwan?
buying weapons from all over the world,buying israeli "falcons"(which USA stoped) Also training of troops and deploying them near taivan.Well its not gonna hapen now or anything...........but in close future????i think so

FutureRANGER said:
This is getting ridiculous.

China is not dumb enough to get in a full blown conflict with the United States. We are their primary customer in terms of exports. Go to the store and look where everything is make. That's right, China. If we placed a trade embargo on China, their economy would go downhill in a heartbeat.
Where did you hear all this Marksman? I haven't heard a thing.

Yep, and roughly said 90% of the investments comes from U.S. of A.
"Buying weapons....." every country in the world buys weapons, China's economy is growing on the low quality things, China's weapons are produced in very low quality also. I wouldn't dare to get in Chinese produced plane.

well they always wanted Taivan cuz it was aa part of they land once,and i'v heard it from some military analisators,and from the news papers.Why do you think that its so imposible?? :?

Ok everybody, start providing sources for claims that are not solely based on your own opinions (and for those that are, identify them as such).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back