Chinese Fitness

C/2nd Lt Robot said:
I was referring to people who say fast food restuarants make them fat. I understand what's being said here.

Well now that you've made yourself clear, yes, I agree. I don't see what that has to do with education, though...

Subway does less good if you pile on the sauces and toppings(which is the only way they're as tasty as the commercials).

People who say that fast food makes them fat need to confess to their lies. Because thats all they are. Fast food contributes, but its a self control issue.Now that guy in Mexico, there was biology in that and other cases.

Kids can be real bastards when doing excercises. I suppose if you told parents that a new high impact regiment was in place then they would see the benefits given our fat society. No one takes american PE seriously anymore since it's so easy and is more like a time to talk to your friends.

I hated PE and i Joined American Football in highschool instead, i lost 50 lbs in that time and feel pretty great still in college. If PE was done properly and there wasn't so much of a car culture where people don't get around on foot anymore, then we would fix a lot of our problems. Fast food is a big problem, but it's become a behemoth at this point and idk what you can do about avoiding it except discipline.

Just wait, in 30 years the medical costs for the public will be so high because of obesity in all segments of society that we'll default on our debt.

Back