Chinese dissident wins Nobel Peace Prize




 
--
Chinese dissident wins Nobel Peace Prize
 
October 11th, 2010  
George
 

Topic: Chinese dissident wins Nobel Peace Prize


Chinese dissident wins Nobel Peace Prize
A Chinese dissident jailed for 11 years wins Nobel Prize & a visit from his wife. Now what was it Obama did to earn his?
October 11th, 2010  
HokieMSG
 
 
Yet another example of the Chinese Government treating it's citizens badly.
October 11th, 2010  
Rob Henderson
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by George
Now what was it Obama did to earn his?
Beat John McCain in the presidential election. Good enough for a prize in my book. Heh.
--
Chinese dissident wins Nobel Peace Prize
October 16th, 2010  
03USMC
 
 
No twofer? Oh the humanity.
October 16th, 2010  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by George
A Chinese dissident jailed for 11 years wins Nobel Prize & a visit from his wife. Now what was it Obama did to earn his?
I guess that saving the the US from having an item of world wide ridicule as a President may have had something to do with it.
October 16th, 2010  
Rob Henderson
 
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUkHkCkNINM"]YouTube - Big Bang Theory - BAZINGA![/ame]


FTR, "bazinga" is what Sheldon says when he makes a joke.
October 16th, 2010  
George
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
I guess that saving the the US from having an item of world wide ridicule as a President may have had something to do with it.
Seems to have more to giving Liberals all over the World a warm fuzzy feeling with thrills running up thier legs.
October 16th, 2010  
Redleg
 
 
The Nobel Peace prize has been all over the media here in Norway now since China has canceled several meetings with Norwegian ministers and other higher officials in protest to that "we" gave the peace prize to Liu Xiaobo....

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/...414/story.html
http://sify.com/news/chinese-reactio...qbakgfabe.html
http://www.fishupdate.com/news/fulls...l_protest.html
October 17th, 2010  
George
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg
The Nobel Peace prize has been all over the media here in Norway now since China has canceled several meetings with Norwegian ministers and other higher officials in protest to that "we" gave the peace prize to Liu Xiaobo....

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/...414/story.html
http://sify.com/news/chinese-reactio...qbakgfabe.html
http://www.fishupdate.com/news/fulls...l_protest.html
They probably have a hard time grasping the concept that the org. is independent of the govt.
 


Similar Topics
Chinese dissident Liu wins Nobel Peace Prize (AP)
Mario Vargas Llosa wins Nobel literature prize (AP)
China plans to invade US!
Rock stars could mean novel Nobel Peace Prize
The true history of Taiwan.