chinese development, love or fear???

well, currently most of teh vehicles in china are taxies, trucks, government/corporate owned cars and military vehicles, though as of now the chinese private car population is growing so much now it is also a majority

worrying about the ozone is a good thing, i personally think its good of china to close off all those coal plants blueprint so we can have a better envoronment in teh future

howve,r it is VERY hard to control the environment with the exonomy as the number 1 pioroty.

would you pick environ over exonomy or the vise versa???

Mech said:
well, currently most of teh vehicles in china are taxies, trucks, government/corporate owned cars and military vehicles, though as of now the chinese private car population is growing so much now it is also a majority

worrying about the ozone is a good thing, i personally think its good of china to close off all those coal plants blueprint so we can have a better envoronment in teh future

howve,r it is VERY hard to control the environment with the exonomy as the number 1 pioroty.

would you pick environ over exonomy or the vise versa???

compared to the environment...economy is only ever very short term. in effect burning our home.

but as i said in another thread here...if china decided to lead the field in super effeciant manufacturing and alternative fuels...you would even have to think about the economy...becuase the world would be knocking on your door

pshhh.. have a comprimise man, have both, its possible

china snot going to make the same mistake us has

we are not goign to reduce our environment to anything worse than now

Back