China's nuclear and ICBM power

Sexybeast

Banned
how many nukes china have? always a mystery,
the estimations range from 300 to 2350 nukes..

according to one article of 2350 nukes, they make their number based on the amount of uranium-235and plutonium-239,
china produces 800 kg of U-235 and 400 kg of pu-239 each year in five places

Lanzhou Gaseous Diffusion Plant)400kg U-235/year
  Helan Shan 400kgU-235/year
  Yumen 250kg Pu-239/year
  Baotou 150kg Pu-239/year
  Guangyuan ???

if making a nuke needs only 15 kg U-235 or over 5 kg Pu-239.....the amount china produces can build over 100 bombs each year since 1980......
it really give a big question mark how mnay nukes china has

talking about missiles

People’s Republic of China
http://www.missilethreat.com/missiles/

the most widely used ICBMs are DF-4 or DF5 or DF-5A (over 20 of them with range of 12000km and capable of multi warheads)....all liquid

the new ones are DF-31A, or JL-2 (12000km) and DF-41, all solid..

according to missile threat site, china now has 8 DF-31As...while the new JL-2 (probalby over 10000km) will be soon operational as the New type 094 nuke sub has finished last year

according to washington post (i dont like this newspaper, always spreading rumours and causing badblood between U.S and China), china will have more than 30 ICBMs capable of hitting U.S this year and more 100 after 2010) and most of them will be solid fueled and very hard to be tracked by satellite

What you have to be worried about is a country that has nothing to lose that has nukes. They'll just fire away nukes.

china seems to have providing missile and nuke tech to nations like Iran,

providing missile tech is for sure now as U.S has just banned 6 chinese companies (including Northen China industrial enterpise, a very important weapon company), for giving Iran missile tech...

on nuke issue, rumour says western intelligence spotted chinese experts in Iranian nuclear facilities

Sexybeast said:

providing missile tech is for sure now as U.S has just banned 6 chinese companies (including Northen China industrial enterpise, a very important weapon company), for giving Iran missile tech...

on nuke issue, rumour says western intelligence spotted chinese experts in Iranian nuclear facilities

well i wont be surprised, US want a containment of china, so of course china want ot divert US attention. also i would say china would like Iran more than US.

well u got to know there are more accidents in india than chinese. u got to know too that news only report accident, why do u think news would report each day about successful mining in china? some parts of china is poor and some parts are not, of course the poor part is undeveloped so u cant really say chinese dunno mining.

its like when USAF practice using the F-16, then crashes a few times, then u r saying that USAF should learn to fly.

good you said that yourself , same applies to India, say this to yourself now...

"u got to know too that news only report accident, why do u think news would report each day about successful things in India ?"

learn to read carefully
i gave that example in conjunction with sexybeasts posts , if he can always point out the negative factors of India and then conclude that he doubts india's capability or say that India should first attain 100 % literacy and then think about importing military equipment , china should do the same.

its like when USAF practice using the F-16, then crashes a few times, then u r saying that USAF should learn to fly.

hmm, now you say that and when there are similar incidents with the LCA or Arjun you are quick to pounce upon India and say that India and doubt its capability.

Notice no one was ever mentioning about china in that thread.
its you ppl who are always converting any india topic into a india china flame war, better do not comment.
thankyou.

Xion said:
well u got to know there are more accidents in india than chinese. u got to know too that news only report accident, why do u think news would report each day about successful mining in china? some parts of china is poor and some parts are not, of course the poor part is undeveloped so u cant really say chinese dunno mining.

good you said that yourself , same applies to India, say this to yourself now...

"u got to know too that news only report accident, why do u think news would report each day about successful things in India ?"

learn to read carefully
i gave that example in conjunction with sexybeasts posts , if he can always point out the negative factors of India and then conclude that he doubts india's capability or say that India should first attain 100 % literacy and then think about importing military equipment , china should do the same.

hmm, now you say that and when there are similar incidents with the LCA or Arjun you are quick to pounce upon India and say that India and doubt its capability.

its you ppl who are always converting any india topic into a india china flame war, better do not comment.
thankyou.

well if u read back, it was raj who quated china first, i think u should learn to read. also learn to read that this thread is irrelvant to waht u r trying to say now.[/size]
"good you said that yourself , same applies to India, say this to yourself now...

learn to read carefully
i gave that example in conjunction with sexybeasts posts , if he can always point out the negative factors of India and then conclude that he doubts india's capability or say that India should first attain 100 % literacy and then think about importing military equipment , china should do the same."

say that to urself too. in the last post,

i have said it already. china as a country and militarly is ahead of india. china nad india are a different country and have different needs. as i said before india's infrastructure cannot repair most of the russian weaponary as it proved so by sending millions of money for russia to repair them.

now let's stop this. u are saying that i am flaming stuff but u dun realise that it was the starter of that thread who stated india can hold off china, which i disagree. if u cannot take crtitism then dun debate. if u want me to prove china is a better country at the moment compare to india, start up a new thread and i can show u statistics. i think u would know the answer already.

most of the flame are just caused by some ppl's immature behavior when they post irrelevant replies and cannot take critism.

even the F22 has faults. all weapons has faults. nothing is 100% and i didnt say india doubt its capablilty either. all i said is india cannot repair its russia weaponary. then peter pan came along and flame things up. u better read tho whole last thread before u accuse me of taking BS which i didnt even mention and meant. now say that to urself, u should go learn to read too.

it looks like some ppl cannot take critism flaming up rather than me. look in the previous thread. it was peaceful until peter pan came.

and also, u r flaming up, stop this. thank you. read the title of the thread plz.

EagleStrike said:
What you have to be worried about is a country that has nothing to lose that has nukes. They'll just fire away nukes.

yes, i know what u mean, but the point is, US action seems to show this: if u dun have nukes, we'll bully u (iraq), if u do, we will just whine (NK).

that's why the middle east want to arm themselves with nukes.

Sexybeast said:

i doubt it, it is banned yes, but that doesnt mean they dun secretly help Iran. they probably do. i read on some newspaper where Iran recently has some advance chinese missiles........

Xion said:

learn to read carefully

thankyou.

wut r u talking about????? is taht related to china's nuke power???

intresting sexybeast, i have heard that china's ICBM is much more powerful than what u realy think. i remember reading a source about it, i will try to find them again, its scary if u read what china can do.

it is, many nuclear strategists can tell you

the chinese missiles are thermonuclear, that is a small fissinb bomb in a fusion outterlayer

Yeah China has about 20 ICBMs capable of reaching the U.S. which coincidentally is the number that the American missile defense shield is designed to shoot down.

It will be interesting to see what China's next move is since for them to try and build more ICBMs of that range would be very very expensive for them.

Whispering Death said:
Yeah China has about 20 ICBMs capable of reaching the U.S. which coincidentally is the number that the American missile defense shield is designed to shoot down.

It will be interesting to see what China's next move is since for them to try and build more ICBMs of that range would be very very expensive for them.

lol...good for U.S, since most of those 20 are DF-5A, which is capable of having 5 warheads (according to missile threat site),...so that is over 80
and we dont know whether it is 20 ICBMs or not..

and china developed DF-31A, and JL-2 (12000km), and new nuke sub which can carry 16 JL-2 and the old one Xia, another 16 JL-2

JL-2 is also capable of having 5 warheads, that is another over 100 warheads hitting U.S

that is already over 150 warheads capable of delivering to U.S, 3 heads for each state,

how many shield missiles U.S deployed ?

though in missile strategies, the attacker will win mostly

china wont go everycity, probably concentrate the number of missiles per area, so the defensive system is going to be less effective

Long time to come here.... I really hate to see this China vs USA stuff. But hey, I also can take it as something fun. Here's an old old article, dating back to 1996. To me, it sounds more credible than much of the stuff floating here:

http://www.kimsoft.com/korea/ch-war.htm

And remember, that was 1996 and it is 9 years later now. Do your own math and tell me you still believe those self-deluding numbers some China-haters love to quote of the Chinese nukes?

Again, when it come to nuclear war, I still believe it means the end of all countries on the face of the earth. So please don't count on your good luck just because you live in the deep mountains of West Virginia, say.

... Well, of course, from the perspective of "it's all a game", The End merelly means the beginning of something else (I believe it'd be a lot more fun). So no biggie and let's all "Bring it on!"

if china can send humans to space..

than it proves that china's missile tech is already mature enough to have soild-fueled ICBMs plus multi-war heads...

Oh, for those of you Americans who really really wants to see the US beating China. Please go lobby your government to push Taiwan to declare independence right away. And you'll find missles and humans flying over the Taiwan Strait, and if your hawks get lucky to succeed in moving your fleets to join the fun, you'll next see your fleets sink, then probably Beijing and Shanghai get nuked and then it's your cities turn and then it's the world's turn... and turning upside down and inside out, meaning Hell on the face of Earth. Haha... What bloody fun! Can't wait the day to come! Really!!

wow , easy buddy,

i am sure most of americans love peace, and have no desire of a nuclear winter,

although they may dont like china for various of reasons, either logical ones, or purely prejudice

Back