February 14th, 2005  
Sexybeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missileer
This is totally off the thread. Adios.
I quite agree.

My entire point is that one of the legacies of Mao is the inadvertant creation of an elitist class, all based upon Communism (which is supposed to rid the world of elitism).

So long as the Communist Party of China manages to give up power sooner and not later, they will be less likely to become tyranical rulers. Otherwise, bloody revolution is the eventual outcome once they inevitably become more and more corrupt and power hungry.

All of that is Mao's most ironic legacy.
en..U.S has also to give up its gang-ho democracy movement shit...

try to act like God? terriosts will jsut give u another 9/11....and help u to wake up from ur silly super power dream
February 15th, 2005  
godofthunder9010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexybeast
en..U.S has also to give up its gang-ho democracy movement shit...

try to act like God? terriosts will jsut give u another 9/11....and help u to wake up from ur silly super power dream
Does that have any relevance whatsoever to a discussion about Mao Zedong? If so, please do explain how it relates. I am very curious.

Feel free to auto-rant about why you hate the USA in a thread where it is relevant.
February 15th, 2005  
Sexybeast

well..if u dont think that is related, that again shows ur ignorance of Mao Zedong..

he speaks out against American imperialism in many occasions and he sent troops against U.S in Korea
--
Boots
February 15th, 2005  
godofthunder9010

Okay then, lets tack that on as a legacy for Mao: Avid promoter of the concept that the USA is the root of all evil and that the world should hate them. I don't know that it sounds like a very positive legacy though.

Ever notice that Communist nations manage to misapply the word "Imperialism" so blatantly that the word entirely loses its meaning?
February 15th, 2005  
Sexybeast

Quote:
Okay then, lets tack that on as a legacy for Mao: Avid promoter of the concept that the USA is the root of all evil and that the world should hate them. I don't know that it sounds like a very positive legacy though.

Ever notice that Communist nations manage to misapply the word "Imperialism" so blatantly that the word entirely loses its meaning?
en....i bet we have a world referandem now and U.S will voted as world's worst imperilist power.....

how many ppl and nations hate U.S? wanna do a count?
more than U.S 's allies that is for sure
February 15th, 2005  
Missileer

Quote:
Quote:

en....i bet we have a world referandem now and U.S will voted as world's worst imperilist power.....

Try this little test and, for once, be truthful to yourself. If all countries opened their borders today, where do you think the people would want to go? It can't be China because the US stops illegal Chinese immigrants every day being smuggled into America by freighters.

Also, what exactly are you doing here if you hate it so bad? As far as I know the airliners run both ways.
February 16th, 2005  
Sexybeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missileer
Quote:
Quote:

Try this little test and, for once, be truthful to yourself. If all countries opened their borders today, where do you think the people would want to go? It can't be China because the US stops illegal Chinese immigrants every day being smuggled into America by freighters.

Also, what exactly are you doing here if you hate it so bad? As far as I know the airliners run both ways.
if boarders all open now..U.S will be destroyed as terriosts will all go to U.S (as u have just said, ppll wanna to go U.S)...

believe me