China's Mao - Page 7

--
Boots

February 11th, 2005  
godofthunder9010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexybeast
perhaps many westerners can say that WHY NOT CHINA GIVE DEMOCRACY A TRY, ya, they can say that,
do they care if china fall into chaos? do they care if chinese ppl suffer again.? they can say wutever they want because they dont have the responsibiliy to bring stability and prosperity of 1.3 billion ppl
Well I certainly wasn't suggesting that we scrap all infrastructure and government and tomorrow there will be elections to see who gets to rebuild the thing from scratch. That would be stupid.

What I am suggesting is that you can elect a virtually powerless government body anytime you want. Give then some token jobs and responsibilities. This at least gives the people of China the general idea.
February 11th, 2005  
MadeInChina

bigger country with bigger population needs more time to transform than other countries, that is politically, because sudden transformation WILL, and i know, definetly will turn into a bloody revolution.

put some thoughts into posts people, imagine if ur hu jin tao, how would you think, one decision could change the fate of 1.3 billion people, so many people, and the effects will be painful because of the bigness

rite now hes cutting back on huge inferstructure investments, and is concentratiing on the PEOPLE, more democratically than communist style of change towards the system
February 11th, 2005  
Missileer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AA
bigger country with bigger population needs more time to transform than other countries, that is politically, because sudden transformation WILL, and i know, definetly will turn into a bloody revolution.

put some thoughts into posts people, imagine if ur hu jin tao, how would you think, one decision could change the fate of 1.3 billion people, so many people, and the effects will be painful because of the bigness

rite now hes cutting back on huge inferstructure investments, and is concentratiing on the PEOPLE, more democratically than communist style of change towards the system
That's the key. Patience and let the people realize the quality of a free life. The Chinese people have been the most successful business oriented people in the World. All early trade routes led to and through China. Chinese artisans were, and will be again, the most influential in the World. Jewelry, fabrics, furniture designs, glassware (eye glasses too), pottery, horticulture, culinary arts, I could go on but you get the idea. The arts and culture of China, being as diverse as it is, has influenced the West more than any other Country.
--
Boots
February 12th, 2005  
Sexybeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexybeast
perhaps many westerners can say that WHY NOT CHINA GIVE DEMOCRACY A TRY, ya, they can say that,
do they care if china fall into chaos? do they care if chinese ppl suffer again.? they can say wutever they want because they dont have the responsibiliy to bring stability and prosperity of 1.3 billion ppl
Well I certainly wasn't suggesting that we scrap all infrastructure and government and tomorrow there will be elections to see who gets to rebuild the thing from scratch. That would be stupid.

What I am suggesting is that you can elect a virtually powerless government body anytime you want. Give then some token jobs and responsibilities. This at least gives the people of China the general idea.
u still talk and think in a way as an outside observer who cares nothing if china falls into chaos and chinese ppl suffer......

a powerless government or a government with a little power will lead china to chaos right now as U DONT KNOW HOW MUCH TENSION THE ECONOMIC REFORMS HAVE BROUGHT TO CHINA, 800 million farmers waiting impatiently, daily clashes between no-job workers and polices.....

do u think everybody will jsut calm down and vote and wait starving when a weak, powerless democratic government is elected?
February 12th, 2005  
MadeInChina

you can't judge or decide or analysis unless you are there to experience it
February 12th, 2005  
Damien435

Quote:
Originally Posted by AA
Then why do we bother debating about anything of historical signifigance?
February 13th, 2005  
Sexybeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien435
Quote:
Originally Posted by AA
Then why do we bother debating about anything of historical signifigance?
because many others experienced it...

but it is sad lots of ppl never experience a shit and never read any thing yet they still comment
February 13th, 2005  
MadeInChina

lol ya damien, dude u gotta think over before typing stuff like that, cuz many ways i find flaws in ur responses and u dont want to look stupid do u??

anyways, history signifiance and local experience is the key to anaylisis
February 13th, 2005  
Missileer

Not many of us are old enough to remember WWI, WWII, Korean War, or even VietNam for some of you. I think a lot of information is and has been gleaned by reading other peoples' posts and a comment or opinion is given because it is very hard to read about every iota in every Country's history. We all rely heavily on how others present their subject so you can,t call someone "stupid" for making an honest judgement when given the facts by you. I could throw out a part of the Texas-Indian wars and you may not find much info on it but I would welcome your response if I gave it to the forum for discussion.

AA and Sexybeast, I'm not sure if you know about the difference in calling someone or their statement "stupid", but in the US, it means "foolish". "Dumb" or "dummy" means that they are not informed or they are "ignorant" about something but not a "fool". Just a sidebar of my opinion about how I perceive your grip on the English language, which is probably one of the harder to understand. Please don't take it personal because I find your posts to be very informing.
February 14th, 2005  
MadeInChina

lol i am in the states, in new york its common to call ppl dumbasses or retards to express our frustrated feeling towards them, it usually works

bak to the topic

mao was a genius at military strategy, he often read and produced some of the best writing of the 20th century.

his thinking is mainly based on sun tzu's art of war, which is one of the most famous military booklet that has ever been produced

lol, it snot just for military, it is also used by busineses and economic traders

the amazing thing is after some thousands of years this book's basic statements still makes sense even though military was alot different today