China's Mao - Page 3

--
Boots

February 5th, 2005  
gingerbeard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezechiel
This is totally a joke! How can Mao killed 150,000,000 ppl in China? After WW II China have 40 Millions ppl and it means that he killed more than a quarter of it! Ur information must be wrong. I believe Stalin kills more generally.

However, I dislike Mao becoz he made China almost economically bankrupt. He is a man of disgrace and full of shame and yet so many mainland Chinese respect him. Zhao Zi Yang and Deng Xiao Ping r the saviour of China, not the MORON Mao.
well i know what u mean, he did great achievements also great disasters. but u got to know he created the communist party and it actually gave the chinese a gd future. as u can see today. it was the communist party made nationalist to unite to fight the japanese.

my great grandparents was a victum in the cultural revolution. it still hurts when i think back what has happened.

it was true that the communist didnt loot or rape. in fact, the captured nationalist soldiers were given money and send them back home during the civil war after 1945. while nationalist draft citizens.
February 5th, 2005  
Sexybeast

i have a mixed feeling towards Mao,

i like him as a great poet, a great general, a great strategist, a great writer, a great historian , he occupies tibet and Xinjiang for china, (it kind of doubled china's lands)

i hate him as a brutal leader, a hypocratic person, a suspicous werid old man, a crappy economist (the ****ing great Leap "backward")...and his creation of cultural revolution, makes CHina becomes so backward and china couldn't recover fully even today, and his crappy population policy makes china's popluation doubles in 50 years..and leave so many problems today
February 5th, 2005  
MadeInChina

hes the exact opposite of a businese man, the kind of a man needed for peaceul time ruling

his purpose is to rebel and his capabilites are to control and lead an army

i think zhou wouldve been better as the chairman
--
Boots
February 5th, 2005  
Sexybeast

Zhou is also a cruel man..
when an important communist member betrayed the party and sell 400 communists to the government in 1930s.....Zhou personally excuted the whole family of that traitor
February 5th, 2005  
A Can of Man

Conduct of the Nationalist troops in the beginning were also exemplary. So I heard.

Then again the Chinese only fought in China. Why on earth would they go raping and pillaging their own cities? Now imagine Chinese forces managed to land in Japan and take cities and towns there. Believe me, the picture would have gotten a lot messier then.
February 6th, 2005  
Sexybeast

en....actually, 2 million Japanese in china after Japan got defeated had been treated well.. and peacefully being evacated back to japan..

that is a fact that they didn't get slaughtered
February 6th, 2005  
A Can of Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexybeast
en....actually, 2 million Japanese in china after Japan got defeated had been treated well.. and peacefully being evacated back to japan..

that is a fact that they didn't get slaughtered
That's a piece I'm going to need more proof to believe.
February 6th, 2005  
Sexybeast

ya....
cuz japan's invasion left troops and civilians in china..

they didn't get slaughtered ( maybe a few individual, but most of them are protected)
February 6th, 2005  
A Can of Man

No, I know about the Japanese being there. Not getting hacked to death is a hard sell because after the Communist took over, land owners got executed like there was no tomorrow.
If they were willing to do that against Chinese they hated, imagine what htey'd be capable against the Japanese they hated.
February 6th, 2005  
Sexybeast

actually evacution works were done by Natinalists government, (they were stil the government to repersent china duriing that time