China's army bans snoring - Page 2

--

April 27th, 2006  
Marinerhodes

It depends on how you look at it. Those that do not have tattoos for whatever reason are generally considered less impulsive and more reserved.

It is a "sign", in my opinion, that China is creating stricter recruiting standards. Like it was said, "China is raising theirs and the US is lowering ours".
April 27th, 2006  
bulldogg

The tattoo thing is because here it is still highly associated with the Triads aka organised crime. If you're a guy with a tattoo people automaticly assume you are a criminal, if you're a girl with a tat you're a hooker. I get a VERY wide berth when I wear my summer gear and my tats are visible.
April 28th, 2006  
5.56X45mm

So if I go to Red China ans show my on my left shoulder blade and my on my right shoulder blade. People will think I'm some criminal.

Hmmm....

I gotta go to China and piss off communist more often.

Yes, I have two tattoos about Starwars and GI Joe. I am a nerd sometimes okay.
--
April 28th, 2006  
Missileer

What could they possibly have against one of mine.

April 29th, 2006  
tomtom22

Shucks, I am not eligible to join up, I snore, according to my wife.
April 29th, 2006  
bulldogg

I snore and have tattoos, I consider myself doubly blessed.
May 5th, 2006  
Duty Honor Country

Hey BD, do they force people into Conscription "over there?"
May 5th, 2006  
bulldogg

No. By law every one is supposed to join as it is still on the books but the reality of the situation is that they have more than enough people joining. Those that do join do so because they have no other legal option to better their socio-economic situation, they are the sons of farmers and peasants by and large.