China WILL rule the world.

Panzercracker

As a soldier i'm in f*cking awe, i'm just glad i live in Poland not in Russia or USA, facing a conflict with a nation that has such discipline is just not funny at all.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8hdQ5Bu0AU&feature=related"]Chiny -Defilada wojskowa - YouTube[/ame]

No military that has ever passed inspection has never survived combat...and no military that has ever survived combat has passed inspection.

There's a need for spit and polish to preserve good order and discipline...on the other hand, too much emphasis on it means one is spending valuable time looking pretty while marching, instead of training for war. I'd be much more interested to see how they perform in the field.

No military that has ever passed inspection has never survived combat...and no military that has ever survived combat has passed inspection.
Lovely gibberish that hides the fact that US of A has nothing even close to that level of discipline, not even close.
There's a need for spit and polish to preserve good order and discipline...on the other hand, too much emphasis on it means one is spending valuable time looking pretty while marching, instead of training for war. I'd be much more interested to see how they perform in the field.
Newscast for you, looking pretty while marching like that conveys more than just rehearsals, thats discipline with a major D.

You can buy equipment with money, you can't buy this sort of mad robot like dedication, quite frankly a US soldier looks like an utter p*ssy by comparison.

As for how China performs? They build cities in the time it takes us to buid houses so i imagine a culture like that breeds an impressive army.

Marching dont mean ****, how well do you think a bunch of city boys who have maching burned into their brains will survive on a battlefield?
China has nothing like the armament required to take on the Usa and has a pretty poor military track record.
Good troll dude.

I'd love to take you out on patrol with my platoon any time and I would show you the discipline that the US of A Army has. Looking good and being good are two very different things. I wonder how much time the PLA spends training in combined arms exercises at the brigade level or higher, COIN, MOUT, and subordinate leader developement. I wonder how much initiative commanders and small unit leaders are encouraged to have in the PLA. I wonder how a private to a buck sergeant can continue mission with just commanders intent when all other leaders are not present. I would imagine they still have a long way to go. We're not robots in the US military. We are tought and mentored to be flexible and capable from the bottom up. Talk all the crap you want, our track record on the actual battlefield is beyond repproach... China's on the other hand...not so much. The average american soldier spends at least 180 days in the field when not deployed...I wonder how much time a chinese soldier spends in the field?

BTW, are you trying to pick a fight? Or do you generally attack anyone with a different opinion than you?

I'd love to take you out on patrol with my platoon any time and I would show you the discipline that the US of A Army has.
Yes yes i'm sure we're all navy seals in here :))))) I've seen you guys "perform" in Afghanistan, if China fights as it marches it can eat you alive.

I can see where this is going. You're trying to pick a fight. I'm not going to take the bait. I don't have anything to prove to you. Good day and good luck with that whole bullying bit.

Funnily enough, I feel that there is a bloody good chance that he is a lot closer to the truth than we would like to admit, although it need not be necessarily achieved by force.

The Chinese are well on their way already, they are fast becoming the world's financial powerhouse, and while we have taken our eye off the ball by concentrating on the Islamic terrorism, they have made great inroads in many developing countries. Some, like the Congo are unbelievably rich in vital "war minerals", chromium, cobalt and other rare earths, they are also serious contenders for favor in a number of oil producing states.

The reaction in this thread reminds me of the way people wrote off the Japanese threat prior to their arrival in WWII. When they made such stupid remarks as, Asians will never be great troops because their eyes preclude them from being able to shoot accurately, they are too short, and suffer from poor nutrition,... and all manner of other rubbish.

It's attitudes like those being displayed here, thinking that our position is unassailable, that could well be our downfall.

Last edited:
Well you can have the largest most disciplined army in the world, and it wouldn't mean f*** all if you don't have air superiority or a stronger navy than your opponent. (The US has both of the above.) Oh and Panzercracker, troll harder, I've said my piece and I refuse to argue with someone who refuses to acknowledge that other people have different viewpoints and attacks them if they do.:bang:

Are they various Chinese display teams or am I to believe that all Chinese are exactly the same height and weight?

And if the ability to march in a straight line is a prerequisite for world domination then I guess the North Koreans are well on their way to greatness...

NK on the move

The replies to this thread constitute fear and deelply ingrained racism, the yellow man could never do that, China is a clay legged giant etc.

The truth is these marches show a powerfull disciplined society that puts Nazi Germany in the corner, while Europe and USA are weak by comparison and it pisses them off, even on this forum.

I'm sorry Monty but the Korean march has nothing on what Chinese did, i can see the analogy but it proves my point in that China outperformes not only all asian nations but all nations on this earth.

Your assertions show a gross lack of military understanding. It isn't about who has the most soldiers or who is best to march in formation; it’s the ability to project power globally. Recent examples are the Iraq wars. In both wars, Iraq had many more troops than the Coalition forces and in the first Gulf war, they also had the finest Russian equipment and tactics, but the Coalition went through them like a hot knife through butter. China has a lot of troops, but the question is how to equip them and get them anywhere but china?

As a soldier i'm in f*cking awe
I can´t see that from your profile - but perhaps you are a tin soldier!

Yes yes i'm sure we're all navy seals in here :))))) I've seen you guys "perform" in Afghanistan, if China fights as it marches it can eat you alive.
How the hell do you know - have you ever put your boots down there with us?

The truth is these marches show a powerfull disciplined society that puts Nazi Germany in the corner, while Europe and USA are weak by comparison and it pisses them off, even on this forum.
Really! have you ever seen a parade in the former Soviet Union. Where are the Soviets today?

hey china is almost gonna buy america or the whole world they just have so much money and guys if u would like to talk bout the us army well it never fought a "real" army P.S. militia AKA terorists r not a real challenge on the feild and abrams and challengers facing downgraded russian tanks are u kidding me how can u rate an army that never had a real fight after WW2 when did the USA fight an equivalent army instead of bullying other nations -recently nations with petroleum . I acctualy never saw when did america have a real chalenge after WW2

hey china is almost gonna buy america or the whole world they just have so much money and guys if u would like to talk bout the us army well it never fought a "real" army P.S. militia AKA terorists r not a real challenge on the feild and abrams and challengers facing downgraded russian tanks are u kidding me how can u rate an army that never had a real fight after WW2 when did the USA fight an equivalent army instead of bullying other nations -recently nations with petroleum . I acctualy never saw when did america have a real chalenge after WW2

I wouldn't put money on China buying the world any time soon...

Actually, Chinese Debt-To-GDP Is Enormous, And Regional Governments Need The Real Estate Bubble Stay Solvent
Joe Weisenthal | Feb. 11, 2010, 6:12 AM | 6,817 | 4
A A A

inShare

Victor Shih, a professor at Northwestern University who specializes in China warns that the country has only achieved its blistering GDP growth through massive leverage on a scale nobody currently appreciates.
Here's what he wrote in an op-ed in WSJ Asia in regards to figure out the true level of provincial, local debt:

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/actu...tate-bubble-stay-solvent-2010-2#ixzz1Y2pY0PZV

I also believe that the Chinese will become the most powerful country in the world, but not primarily by military means.
I've written a lot about this subject already.

I also believe that the Chinese will become the most powerful country in the world, but not primarily by military means.
I've written a lot about this subject already.

Why fight the whole world? And bleed and die in the process?

Why not just save up....and buy it?

Yup. Like I said, art of war down to perfection.
They may use their armed forces to try to unite their citizens and turn attention away from domestic issues. i.e. any sort of conflict with Japan would at least temporarily alleviate any domestic unrest in China involving most ethnic groups. But I don't think they will be going in anywhere to conquer etc.

Yup. Like I said, art of war down to perfection.
They may use their armed forces to try to unite their citizens and turn attention away from domestic issues. i.e. any sort of conflict with Japan would at least temporarily alleviate any domestic unrest in China involving most ethnic groups. But I don't think they will be going in anywhere to conquer etc.
they dont need to they can conquer a country by buying it out (owning most of the companies and businesses there or by simply having it in debt to them -like wats happenin to america)

Back