China, and U.S.! Why in Mediterranean?

DisgruntledHand

Hi:
I'm new. Why are those three powerhouses there when the region already has military capable of being there. It's a Gas Grab disguised as guard job?

They should leave.

One more thing power is doing to anger the region!
According to the article I read, Russia does not want China or U.S. presence there.

Randy Ramsingh - Hand

Hi:
I'm new. Why are those three powerhouses there when the region already has military capable of being there. It's a Gas Grab disguised as guard job?

They should leave.

One more thing power is doing to anger the region!
According to the article I read, Russia does not want China or U.S. presence there.

Randy Ramsingh - Hand

They like the Mediterranean beaches, weather and food? ;)

Welcome, Bienvenue, Willkommen

They are there because we have beautiful beaches, beautiful girls, good wine, good cheese, good food and sexy and naughty girls.....

Welcome...

Don't forget about the ladies from other European countries going down to Mediterranean to have some fun and they are wicked, I have been told so, I have never done anything when I have been there :angel:

Some of my best duty was had in the Med. Most def some of the best beaches and night clubs in the world. And the people were great too!

When I was detached to Cyprus I loved every minute. When it got too hot at sea level, a drive up into the Troodos where it was so nice and cool . Although the Seven Sisters could be hair raising. Taking a ten tonner up there with no power steering could be a white knuckle job.

Last edited:
Gald to note that somebody enjoyed his time in my country... :)

We loved it Viper.

As it happens I've still got one of the first Singapore $1 coins that was minted dated 1967, a 50 cent coin dated 1967, a 20 cent coin dated 1967, and a one cent.

Last edited:
We loved it Viper.

As it happens I've still got one of the first Singapore $1 coins that was minted dated 1967, a 50 cent coin dated 1967, a 20 cent coin dated 1967, and a one cent.

You don't say... is that $1 coin the one with a stylised lion sitting down? That is quite rare, you know...

Yup, thats the one.... that coin is as old as my wife...

There are people here who buy that coin her, in Singapore for $50.00 per piece.

I used to have about like 12 pieces of it at one time...

Your wife is still young Viper.

$50? I forget the exchange rate, it use to be 2 Shillings and 9 Pence, but that was 43 years ago lol.

Back