China and Tibet

gingerbeard

Somehow ireally do not understand some western people when they brag about independance on Tibet. Tibet was an chinese territory for about 200 years and it was very peaceful under the chinese rule. then in the 20century the british send its agents to help tibet to gain independance so that it will cause a buffer between india and china. (i bet no one in the west has taught this, simply they do not want the people to know the truth)

Tibet was conqured by china 200 years ago in the Ching (Qing) dynasty, when the nationalist left china when they lost the civil war in 1949. it was a nationlist province. so communist china when on the unite the country.
and oh yea, while the chinese where in their worse state, the british send agents to tibet and help create independence, they failed, obviously the some resistance has been set up, so the chinese has to clear out the rebellious people.
hey texas was mexcian, why not give it back to them??!?!? surely if the mexcians in texas rebel, americans wil send an army and destory the rebels, or lock them away as this is ur way to show u as being civilised. makes me laugh out loud really. some people doesnt know their history and ty to argue the topic.
and oh yea, america is the land of the red indians, why not go back to your homelands?!!? at least u did more bad then the chinese to the tibetans, at least they are building up the cities in tibet, u try going there, u killed 99% of the red indians, today some red indian populations are staging riots, but u see ur governments dun show them. which proves??
in fact your "democratic government" is still as dictatoral in the sense, why dun they reveal the truth about the british agents in tibet?

History of Tibet:
http://omni.cc.purdue.edu/~wtv/tibet/history.html#iif02

i would be very careful if i were you, some people might not take too kindly too some things you've just said.

democratic governments dictatorial?? i dont think so,.
the whole point of having free democratic elections and having layers so the leader cant just do whatever they wish prevents a dictatorial situation.

the whole problem with european colonisation is that those who won, and colonied, aren't generally terribly keen to give up thier land.

gingerbeardbastard said:
Somehow ireally do not understand some western people when they brag about independance on Tibet. Tibet was an chinese territory for about 200 years and it was very peaceful under the chinese rule. then in the 20century the british send its agents to help tibet to gain independance so that it will cause a buffer between india and china. (i bet no one in the west has taught this, simply they do not want the people to know the truth)

Tibet was conqured by china 200 years ago in the Ching (Qing) dynasty, when the nationalist left china when they lost the civil war in 1949. it was a nationlist province. so communist china when on the unite the country.
and oh yea, while the chinese where in their worse state, the british send agents to tibet and help create independence, they failed, obviously the some resistance has been set up, so the chinese has to clear out the rebellious people.
hey texas was mexcian, why not give it back to them??!?!? surely if the mexcians in texas rebel, americans wil send an army and destory the rebels, or lock them away as this is ur way to show u as being civilised. makes me laugh out loud really. some people doesnt know their history and ty to argue the topic.
and oh yea, america is the land of the red indians, why not go back to your homelands?!!? at least u did more bad then the chinese to the tibetans, at least they are building up the cities in tibet, u try going there, u killed 99% of the red indians, today some red indian populations are staging riots, but u see ur governments dun show them. which proves??
in fact your "democratic government" is still as dictatoral in the sense, why dun they reveal the truth about the british agents in tibet?

History of Tibet:
http://omni.cc.purdue.edu/~wtv/tibet/history.html#iif02

heard it all before buddy. somehow it just doesn't wash for most of us. pretty much occupies the same mindset for me as the US invasion of iraq

Back