Ambition of China!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandy

China

20060117113748448770766300.jpg

Sorry,this is just chinese joking・・・・・・・・・・・・・・I hope・・・・

Last edited by a moderator:
What a terrible world it would be if the Chinese took over.

They could not attack Japan or Austrailia without provoking the US. Hell, they couldn't really attack anything except maybe Africa or a few Middle Eastern countries without provoking the US.

And we all know the US could win an offensive war with anyone. But not a defensive one, not against the Chinese horde. How depressing. I'm going to avoid this book...

I am offended. You do not know what you are talking about which is slightly surprising considering that you are supposedly Japanese.

This would never happen. China is ambitious but is only interested in pumping itself up from within. Not acquiring new territories such as Australia et al. The only territory currently in the scope is Taiwan which is traditionally part of China anyway. Those of you who glean your knowledge from CNN and other western news sources fail to realize that if China were to simply cut Taiwan off economically that Taiwan would cease to exist as it does today. In many ways Taiwan is like a screaming, ill-behaved child.

One of the last territories reclaimed by China is the Western Provinces of xizang and xinzang which includes Tibet. What many Westerners once again fail to realize is that prior to being assimilated, those regions were under control of the elitest, militant Bhuddist monastaries and the people were kept in poverty and isolation and brutal punishments were meted out upon them regularly. Today the region is given many priveledges by the Chinese government and its indigenous populations are exempt from the one child policy that the Han people are subjected to.

And before anyone tries to dogpile me, yes, I have travelled EXTENSIVELY in China including the West and I have a working grasp of the Mandarin Chinese dialect. I am speaking from first hand knowledge. I am not posting a stupid little map that I found on a google search.

And on a final note, Sandy, it is your country that has aspirations of world domination. I have seen first hand the psychological damage wrought upon the Chinese by your people. Something which I understand has been deleted from your nation's schoolbooks. There was a day when the Yang Tze river ran red with the blood of over 300,000 Chinese brutally and senselessly slain by Japanese soldiers. No small feat considering that the Yang Tze is massive on a scale not unlike the Mississippi. You have no right to make comments about the Chinese, my **** friend.

Are you iris Chang's reader?
It is free that you criticize me.
However, please read first of all.
criticize after reading this text.
The textbook that you say might be this.
http://www.tsukurukai.com/05_rekisi_text/rekishi_English/English.pdf
It is your freedom that you are pro-china.
whatever you read, it is your freedom.
Insisting that 300,000 people were killed in Nanjing is your freedom.
It is your freedom that you regard for Tibet people to have
become happy to be ruled by Chinese.
However, Taiwan is not a territory in China.
Because China is not ruling Taiwan.
And, you shouldn,t say easily even getting angry"you have no right to~"

PS
[Chinese, my little friend]
It is easy to be misunderstood by this remark including a racial discrimination intention.
Even if you do not have the intention
Please attention

I really don't give a crap how you take it, chief. I didn't make any racist statements. If you can't handle the truth, get out of the thread. What can I say. I am not pro-anything. I am making my statements from eye witness accounts having been out there among those people personally. I am not quoting articles or books or the internet. As for the rape of Nanking, I have stood in a pavillion in the hill park behind the Guo Gong and watched as people of that generation sang of those times with tears running down their cheeks. I almost cried myself. As for Taiwan, just because Chang Kai She and his group declared it a free country doesn't make it so. Those dark days are over, my **** friend. There is a new dawn in old Zhonghua. The people even in the West are dressing well and talking on cellphones and surfing the net. I have seen it, my **** friend. I have walked among those people. They have risen far from the days of being torn apart by the British and the Japanese as their ruling dynasty stewed into utter insignificance and much of its population was dumbed down in a cloud of opium. They have come a long way indeed. I know people who lived in a time where you could get arrested for throwing out your old worn out picture of Mao so you could replace it with a new one. Now, these same people are millionaires.

Oh, and deleted Sandy, I never once insulted Japan or its people, or YOU. I have taken umberance with actions carried out against the innocent Chinese by Japan's soldiers in the name of Japan and then Japan publically denying that it ever took place. Kind of like those deleted that deny that the holocaust happened. I know people with the damn serial numbers tattooed on their ***** arms. Now they wear them as a symbol of pride and survival.

I can't read chinese. What's the brown South Asian country?
Name of a country
and Special administrative region
in a word colony.

To System Bolaget
You are pro-china,
contrast I,m pro Taiwan.
You believe iris Chang,contrast I don,t.
I respect Li Teng-hui.
You respect Mao Zedong.

Last edited:
Well, Sandy, to your credit you have managed to get my posts edited. I am sure that you reported them. For the record, I have never said that I was pro-Mao. Whether I am or not has no bearing on this conversation. What has transpired here is that you have started a thread with a fake map that you either googled or constructed your self that incorrectly portrays China as a nation of invaders and conquorers of foreign lands. I am convinced that you did this to insense Chinese board members into defending their nation so that you could argue and fight about it. You were no doubt counting on a lack of English skills being one of your weapons as the argument ensued. What has transpired, much to your chagrin that a Gaijin has showed up and called you out. Your stupid little map is unrealistic as I have proven by not only clearly explaining the Chinese agenda but also outlining the rare cases in the past where China has appropriated territories. Although you diasgree with me about the spoilt stepchild Taiwan, I am telling you that you need to do your homework. Without China, taiwan would wither on the vine. It's only a matter of time and that island will be re-assimilated much to their own benifit. It doesn't matter what you "right thinking" lot think or do. This event is unavoidable and is in the best interest of the entire world. I have been to the place on the mountain in Shaanxi where Chang kai she hid from the Communists. I have been to his home and headquarters, my little friend. I have stood in the place that he did when he capitulated. Have you ever been there? Why do you think that you are more of an authority than me on this subject? You believe this and that, blablabla... I have been there. I have seen what I am talking about and I have the vastly more powerful benifit of having lived among the people when I was there. I don't hole up in Western hotels and eat at McDonald's, pal.

While I am not a "fan" of Mao per-se, his coming was necessary. Or someone like him. By the time he showed up China had been so ravaged by Japan for so long that the people there were without hope and they were, for the most part starving to death. It was all part of the evil Japanese plan to overrun China once and for all. But much like you and this thread an unexpected variable came into the picture. In China it was Mao and the general population of China. the time came to pass for the sadistic and marauding Japanese army. Those who the Japanese sought to domineer were awakened by Mao and united. The beast turned upon it's master and the rest is history. So you see, my little friend, it was the Japanese who created the necessity for a guy like Mao Tze Deng.

And now guys like you have the gall to sit in the pub stirring your ****ing martinis and mete out judgements about China and Taiwan, places you've never been and probably never will go. China is a huge land with many many cultures that YOU will never understand. Life there is complex and rich with many thousands of years of uninterrupted civilization and many iterations. I am endlessly offended that you with no knowledge whatsoever about China would either construct or search out that stupid f u c k i n g map and post it here for others to se who probably don't understand the actual agenda for modern China. When you put crap like that up, you are spreading lies. I'll tell you what... The next time you want to spread lies in a campaign of deceit, pick a country or a subject that you actually understand something about.

Will I also think China will not attack all this countries! When They attack till Malaysia in South EAst Asia, The Muslim population will strike, and soon there will be internal rebellion! But the communist army is not capable of attacking all out as the most of it's army is used to prevent and destroy any rebellion from the Communist Government!

zander_0633 said:
Will I also think China will not attack all this countries! When They attack till Malaysia in South EAst Asia, The Muslim population will strike, and soon there will be internal rebellion! But the communist army is not capable of attacking all out as the most of it's army is used to prevent and destroy any rebellion from the Communist Government!

Look, mate, China doesn't need anything from Malaysia or any other countries around them. China has more natural resources than practically any other country on earth. If they do anything to Southeast Asia, they will sell them things or buy things from them. Remember what I said about Taiwan? Do you think I am kidding about that? Without China as a customer, Taiwan would be nothing. That's all they are about these days. The Chinese all want to get rich. Period.

And if you think some measly little muslim army could actually put down the freaking army of The Peoples Republid of China, you, sir are completely stoned out of your mind. I don't want to turn this into an us vs them argument but there are over 1.2 BILLION people in China, my friend. 1.2 BILLION!!! Do the math. Do you think that because the southeast asia army is muslim that this magically negates this fact? Do you even remotely realize how stupid that sounds?

Well, If you read the facts of the PLA, Most of it's army are used to quell Internal Rebellion and are not ready to fight in a war as the weapons and equipments are not good. But do you know the Ratio of men in China in the army? It is 1.72 for ever two man! That makes up about 1 man for every two man, and that means half of the population of men are in the PLA!! I have a uncle in China now who is a Division Commander in the PLA, He too told me that only the troops stationed near or opposite the Taiwan Strait are the best equiped! Besides that, there is also a well equiped army in Zhe Jiang Province to quell the Muslim Rebels. So I really doubt the PLA can attack even if it's population is 1 Billion!

Well, even if you were there, it's your opinion that Taiwan is better off under the control of the communists (but you can't really call them that, can you?). If it was a universal opinion of everyone who lived there, they would've reunified by now. As a westerner, you don't have the same perspective, no matter how long you've been there.

zander_0633 said:
Well, If you read the facts of the PLA, Most of it's army are used to quell Internal Rebellion and are not ready to fight in a war as the weapons and equipments are not good. But do you know the Ratio of men in China in the army? It is 1.72 for ever two man! That makes up about 1 man for every two man, and that means half of the population of men are in the PLA!! I have a uncle in China now who is a Division Commander in the PLA, He too told me that only the troops stationed near or opposite the Taiwan Strait are the best equiped! Besides that, there is also a well equiped army in Zhe Jiang Province to quell the Muslim Rebels. So I really doubt the PLA can attack even if it's population is 1 Billion!

You need to read more. China is on a crash modernization program and is spending lots of money on lots of new equipment with some very disturbing capabilities. As it stands now, they might have some problems projecting enough force to take Taiwan, but not so in a few years. I wouldn't want to be living on Taiwan right now if they attempted it. Half of one billion in the service? They could take over the island with rocks if they had sufficient lift capability.

Insight, you are correct about the military capability of the Chinese. What Zander fails to understand is that in China if called to action the military would swell to unimagineable numbers. There is a thread running about the largest military command ever. Let me tell you one thing. If China is ever attacked, or say if North Korea stirs up too much crap, my friends, we wouldthen learn the meaning of the biggest military command in history.

As I have been trying to illustrate, however, is that China will not attack a foreign nation unless they are provoked. As much as the West and some Taiwanese don't want to admit it, Taiwan IS part of China and always has been. They will eventually capitulate. The thing is, though, it will have to be done in a manner in which Taiwan is able to save face. This is of immense importance in the Chinese culture and it is the only thing holding the deal up. I have had extensive conversations with people about this fact. Make no mistake, the relationship between China and the island of Taiwan is much more intertwined than most of you know. As with many things in far-away lands the Western world has been whitewashed by its media which is fed much of its information by special interest groups. Without the great teat of China Taiwan would be no more.

It's the same thing with Tibet. You have all gotten your information from the mainstream media which has gleaned everything from the Dalai Lama and his militant monastic dynasty. You all have no idea whatsoever of the oppression that the average Zang people lived under. I have seen drums made from human skin on display in those monastaries. yeah, sure, they are enlightened religiously but they had ways of dealing with the masses. Now, in that part of China, those very people control their local prefectures and get to decide what is best for their communities. Their cultures and languages are not only tolerated and encouraged, they are celebrated! Just go to China and watch the New Year extravaganza on TV. You'll see what I am talking about. If you live near a Chinese community you can get a Chinese TV transmitter. There is actually an English speaking Chinese channel on cable now. If you have it, I guarantee they'll broadcast it this year.

The Chinese are keenly aware of the value of their cultural diversity. the West will see what I am talking about in 2008 when the Olympics are broadcast from Bei Jing. You people have NO idea about modern China. All of your suppositions are based on information and judgements formed during the Mao days. You have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back