Ambition of China!

Status
Not open for further replies.
headspace said:
Why don't the chinks want Burma? I don't get it.

Headspace, if you would take the time to read my posts, you will possibly become enlightened on this subject. Based on this post I would imagine that you are in danger of spilling a pabst blue ribbon beer onto your keyboard as you reach for another corndog. Please let me know if this is correct.

sandy said:

kailey-kitty.gif
Looking for something?
We're sorry. The Web address you entered is not a functioning page on our site

System Bolaget said:
Headspace, if you would take the time to read my posts, you will possibly become enlightened on this subject.

Ooooooh!

I've actually read them, I had to take some pro-plus tablets just to survive them, but i did get through them. None of your posts answers the question.

While I may be eating corn dogs, I suspect you are gobbling on your own member.

phoenix80 said:

kailey-kitty.gif
Looking for something?
We're sorry. The Web address you entered is not a functioning page on our site

Hmmm...

Sandy's sudden absense and the missing map lead me to believe that he, as I have suspected, created it himself as a piece of anti-Chinese propaganda. Not surprising considering that he is in Japan which is known for anti-foreign sentiments.

Phoenix, it was a fabricated map that showed China as owning all of South Asia and Oceania. I called him out on it and now it is gone and apparently so is he from the thread.

Headspace, China isn't interested in acquiring new territories. I have expained that thoroughly and backed it up with facts that I know based on personal experience within the country and the language. What is that disgusting fart and doritos odor? Oh. That's just Headspace's sofa. Wouls somebody please go and get the pinetree air freshener from out of his pickup truck? It's the rusty 1976 El Camino out next to the Dodge Dart. Tell me Headspace, how many dogs died when your front porch collapsed last week?

You missed my point.

The joke was that China was taking over the world. I know you missed the joke, but then I suspect you missed the meals on wheels lady as well today. You can ask your home help what the joke was when she comes later on and helps you find your missing colostomy bag.

If this was a joke, then why did they NOT take over Burma? What was the significance of this? Burma is a totalitarian communist state, doesn't mean China shouldn't be interested in them.

Hi,

headspace said:
You missed my point.

If this was a joke, then why did they NOT take over Burma? What was the significance of this? Burma is a totalitarian communist state, doesn't mean China shouldn't be interested in them.
they MIssed Pakistan and Burms According to that map ........ i am guessing ........ as Pakistan is a Close Chinese Ally ......... not Sure about Burma maybe a Communist state that's why .......... whatever it is Taking over India would not be chock and cheese ;) :m16:

:peace:

Peace
-=SF-13=-

Last edited:
I have a colleague at work who is from Myanmar (Burma) and he is so angry at the Chinese influence on his country's military dictatorship.

Headspace, i didn't miss your point. I have said repetedly that advancing into other countries isn't on the Chinese agenda. It's not their way. And in case you didn't know, it's Myanmar now. Not Burma. How many times have you been? Do you know the language? Consider the question answered and move on. BTW are you a shut-in? I'll bet they have to beel back the roof of your trailer and use a crane to get you to your doctor appointments. You probably sweat pure mayonnaise.

Phoenix, yeah, can you imagine a little country with a bohemoth like that right next door? I am sure they would have some influence there. As in the case of Taiwan, I'll bet China has a huge economic influence on Myanmar.

Since the state of Burma was changed to Myanmar in 1998 The Military Junta has been at pains to make people swallow the name change.

It's good to see that someone in care such as yourself has swallowed such idiotic rubbish.

Tell me, are we now going to listen to Pol Pot and return our calendars to year Zero?

It is Burma, and should remain so, unless you believe everything that the voices in your head tell you.

You may have noticed that my residence is in the UK, so your toe curling attempt at humour is actually misplaced. I suspect your meds are wearing off.

Hi,

System Bolaget said:
Headspace, i didn't miss your point. I have said repetedly that advancing into other countries isn't on the Chinese agenda. It's not their way.
  1. 208 BC invasion of Vietnam by China
  2. 598-614 invasion of Korea by China
  3. 1407 invasion of Vietnam by China
  4. 1693 invasion of Mongolia by China
  5. 1683 invasion of Formosa by China
  6. 1720 invasion of Tibet by China
  7. 1788 invasion of Nepal by China
  8. 1910 invasion of Tibet by China
  9. 1950 invasion of Tibet by China
  10. 1962 invasion of India by China
are all fragments of our Imaginations .

And don't try to give me crap like that they Librated Tibet from the Evil Killer Buddist Monks .

And in case you didn't know, it's Myanmar now. Not Burma.
In India we still generally refer to it as Burma ....... Been used to calling it Burma for so long that we just can't get ourself to adopt a new name ........ you got Issues with that ? ......... Now that's Sad.

Peace
-=SF_13=-

I think this one has gone far enough off-topic (whatever the topic was in the first place)..

Feel free to start a thread about your discussion in another, more appropriate forum in here.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back