China Increases Military Spending by 14.7% - Page 6

--

March 18th, 2006  
chinese-canadian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogg
Chi-Can, you haven't changed since your last incarnation on this forum.
woo...so you are not Chinese I guess...because Chi-can...means eating meal in Mandarin....Chi is eat, Can is meal...

are you Chinese or what?
take off the flag if you are not
March 19th, 2006  
zander_0633

Well, I think he was only trying to type your name in short form! Not in Chinese!
March 19th, 2006  
bulldogg

Not surprisingly all Chinese dodge the irrefutable and objective piece of evidence that lays waste to the entire argument of a "peaceful China"...

Quote:
In every major city there is an arch inscribed with the characters, "Never forget what they did to us" The "they" being all the imperial powers who subjugated "us", China. The intent is to fuel retribution. The same goes for the continual scraping off of the scab of WWII and the Japanese. What possible purpose could this serve except as a justification for planned future attacks to pay the world back for its past treatment of China?
--
March 19th, 2006  
achinese

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinese-canadian
woo...so you are not Chinese I guess...because Chi-can...means eating meal in Mandarin....Chi is eat, Can is meal...

are you Chinese or what?
take off the flag if you are not
must be a foreign resident in china
March 19th, 2006  
Rabs

Quote:

I think he was shortening your name (notice how all of you have your country in your name and were the nationalist, giggle.)
March 19th, 2006  
achinese

why don't you take a look at your own avator, does that tell the same story, are you ulture nationalism
March 19th, 2006  
zander_0633

I think it is lame!
March 19th, 2006  
Rabs

Yeh so what, I think the United States is the greatest nation on earth. I know very dam well im a ultra-nationalist, I also know that you are as well.
March 19th, 2006  
zander_0633

Me? Well, sort of! hehe
March 19th, 2006  
bulldogg

Still failing to address the question.