--

April 3rd, 2006  
Rabs

http://www.military-quotes.com/forum...ad.php?t=20019

Its stuff like that that gives china a "ugly face"
April 3rd, 2006  
yingying

Quote:
I am not sure how Japan is a real threat to world peace. Seems a bit of a biased opinion to me.

I am not sure how the population of any countries or the quantity of territory any country holds is relevant to this topic other than disputed territories.

All countries have what I like to call a "hidden budget". Monies spent that is not public knowledge. Look to the increase or decrease in the Chinese military and tell me if they are or are not spending extra money that is not accounted for.

As for framing anyone or showing an ugly face. This is a discussion/debate forum. This is where people come to express ideals and ideas and others to disagree or agree. No one is framing anyone.
japan is a theraten to the world peace.
since you do not know exactly ,so i advise you that to know much about japan.
i do not have prejudice against you .belive me.
the reason why i refered the TERRITERIES ,THE POPULATION ,THE ECONOMY,THE NAVY is that i want you to know that japan is a power.
and obviously japan is a threaten in potential,especially towards the american status.
ok , i will calm down latter.
this means that i will not post SUCH WORDS AS "URGLY FACE,ETC"ANY MORE.
i was radical earlier.forgive me ^_^
April 3rd, 2006  
Rabs

Quote:
i was radical earlier.forgive me
Look at your nation, its expected.
--
April 3rd, 2006  
Marinerhodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by yingying
japan is a theraten to the world peace.
since you do not know exactly ,so i advise you that to know much about japan.
i do not have prejudice against you .belive me.
the reason why i refered the TERRITERIES ,THE POPULATION ,THE ECONOMY,THE NAVY is that i want you to know that japan is a power.
and obviously japan is a threaten in potential,especially towards the american status.
ok , i will calm down latter.
this means that i will not post SUCH WORDS AS "URGLY FACE,ETC"ANY MORE.
i was radical earlier.forgive me ^_^
I am ignorant in regards to Japan. Educate me. Tell me (with facts) how Japan is a threat to the world at large and America specifically.
April 3rd, 2006  
zhjsg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marinerhodes
I am ignorant in regards to Japan. Educate me. Tell me (with facts) how Japan is a threat to the world at large and America specifically.
well. who have attacked the us navy using nation power?
who have attacked the us in the 1980s using economic power?
who have still honor the war crimes died world war??
is it germany?

chinese people is more torrent and rational, i know you will not agree. but if learn more about chinese history, you will know it. it is the suffering in the 19th centry and the misunderstand nowadays that make chinese somehow a bit radical
April 3rd, 2006  
Marinerhodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhjsg
well. who have attacked the us navy using nation power?
who have attacked the us in the 1980s using economic power?
who have still honor the war crimes died world war??
is it germany?

chinese people is more torrent and rational, i know you will not agree. but if learn more about chinese history, you will know it. it is the suffering in the 19th centry and the misunderstand nowadays that make chinese somehow a bit radical
Ok...still spouting rhetoric and blanket statements.

I am looking for facts.

Honoring the "war criminals" is a matter of opinion and morals. Some say they were doing their job others say they are being martyred. I could care less either way to be honest.

Facts about 1980s attacks via economics. Still waiting.

As for attacking the US with their Navy who ultimately won? Also that was how many years ago? What country in their right minds would attack the US Naval Fleet now?

You seem to have a very biased opinion, one could almost say a hatred, for Japan. Put that aside for a moment and talk rationally.
April 3rd, 2006  
yingying

--------------------------------------------------------------
the 1985 plaza accord made japanese yen appreciated, if the usa did not made japanese yen appreciated, then now maybe the number one in the world is japan.

japanese people bought all the symble bulidings in america.do you know that ??

japanese cars are running dailiy all in your road.

but the cars of GE is in a bad situation.

if you would like me to tell more fact ,i think it will be better for you to search them .

you should belive me that ::::::i am not lieing!i am giving the truth.

you can say that i am lazy to give you the truth ,but i am not .

all the information i get are writen in chinese ,
if i give it to you ,then i must translated them in to english first ,of course ,this is impossible for my poor english .

if you do insist the facts,would you like the information in chinese\??there is no problem for me to give tou the FACTS,but i can not give them in english to you ,but just in chinese.

if you tanslated them in to english ,it will be ok,for me.

you think that the affairs happaned in HAWEIEI was too long ago ,but the japanese do not think it was a long time ago .

they still remember the soiliders died in that war,they still give them the bniggest honner.

yes, you won in the end.

but do you think it is ok???

many youth died.do you think it is mere a victory can compensate the lost ?????????????????

mothers crying,youth dieing, girls losing their BF,

a mere victory is not good ,it was based on the high costs.
April 3rd, 2006  
sandy

Tibet
Korea
Great Leap Forward(30 million~50million people were dead)
cultural revolution(40million~70million people were dead)
Zhenbao Island
East Turkistan
sino-Vietnamese war
Pol Pot Cambodia
96 Taiwan
and now chinese farmer are・・・・・

They are all caused by china,don,t you?
at least,chi-com killed over 70 million chinese,ha?
The government it does not defend even theri people,can you believe such government?
I know,chinese patriot are all in holl that digged by Red guard or protesting communist now.
Senkaku ploblem?I know,read it.
http://everflower.bokee.com/1192734.html
Daily people 1953
April 4th, 2006  
Marinerhodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by yingying
--------------------------------------------------------------
the 1985 plaza accord made japanese yen appreciated, if the usa did not made japanese yen appreciated, then now maybe the number one in the world is japan.
PLAZA ACCORD
On September 22nd 1985, finance ministers from the world's five biggest economies - the United States, Japan, West Germany, France and the UK - announced the Plaza Accord at the eponymous New York hotel. Each country made specific promises on economic policy: the United States pledged to cut the federal <A href="http://www.economist.com/research/Economics/alphabetic.cfm?TERM=DEFICIT#DEFICIT">DEFICIT, Japan promised a looser MONETARY POLICY and a range of financial-sector reforms, and Germany proposed tax cuts. All countries agreed to intervene in currency markets as necessary to get the dollar down. Perhaps not surprisingly, not all the promises were kept (least of all the American one on deficit cutting), but even so the plan turned out to be spectacularly successful. By the end of 1987, the dollar had fallen by 54% against both the D-mark and the yen from its peak in February 1985. This sharp drop led to a new fear: of an uncontrolled dollar plunge. So in 1987 another big international plan, the Louvre Accord, was hatched to stabilise the dollar. Again specific policy pledges were made (the United States to tighten FISCAL POLICY, Japan to loosen monetary policy). Again the participants promised currency intervention if major currencies moved outside an agreed, but unpublished, set of ranges. The dollar promptly rose.
http://www.economist.com/research/Ec...c.cfm?LETTER=P

It was a few other countries than just the US. It seems things are not so bad as you would paint them.

Quote:
japanese people bought all the symble bulidings in america.do you know that ??
If you mean they have bought real-estate and the like in the US? Sure. So have many other countries all over the world. China not being the least of them I imagine.

Quote:
japanese cars are running dailiy all in your road.
but the cars of GE is in a bad situation.
We also have vehicles from other countries as well as US vehicles on our roads. That is the thing about a fair market and international trade. Everyone gets a piece of everyone else's pie.

Quote:
you should belive me that ::::::i am not lieing!i am giving the truth.
you can say that i am lazy to give you the truth ,but i am not .

I have never accused you of lying friend.
Quote:
you think that the affairs happaned in HAWEIEI was too long ago ,but the japanese do not think it was a long time ago .
they still remember the soiliders died in that war,they still give them the bniggest honner.
We honor our soldiers that died and served as well. Does that make us bad?

Quote:
many youth died.do you think it is mere a victory can compensate the lost ?????????????????
People were lost on all sides of the war. No one can compenate for a single life lost. Bit it is the idea of standing up for principles and ideals that you believe in. Right or wrong to the rest of humanity.
April 4th, 2006  
achinese

when i comes to statiistic, the american intellence tend to exagerate , but we all know for sure that how reliable it is. sometime i feel that web censor is very necessory for china, becoz we all know that no matter how we explain ourself, none of them are going to abandon its anti-china stance. same is true for usa, when a chinese get banned here, they called it a filter, when a foreigner get banned in some chinese forum, they called it web censor.

China and usa have never been at war face to face, , don't be stupid enough as to ignore those japanese intention, history often repeat itself, the japnese want to use the american's hand to fight china, as we all know that none would be able to come out of this alive. so a dog could rule this world despite their not-that-successesfull attempt to destroy all ameircan naval force in the "pearl harbor" during the ww2.

by the way, not all japanese are evil. but those in power are really nazi.