Is China Better off just letting Taiwan go and do whatever?? - Page 8




View Poll Results :Would China be better off if Taiwan were a recognized Independent Country??
Yes, Absolutely! 9 33.33%
Maybe they would... 5 18.52%
No, Definitely Not! 12 44.44%
Other (please explain) 1 3.70%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

 
--
Boots
 
December 1st, 2004  
Zyca
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane
Seriously Godofthunder9010 you better halt on your bitter comparisons. Are you trying to say that PRC are Nazis and Taiwanese are Jews? To tell you the truth, no one is right in this. Taiwanese nationals hate Mainland Chinese, Mainland Chinese hate Taiwanese because of political reasons. It is both of them who is choking each other to death. The only victims in this crisis are the people who want mutual friendship and peace.
The PRC eagles will cease to exist when the pro-TI folks are gone, they are playing off of each other. They are enemies but they need each other to survive. Taiwanese nationals are actually PRC's best friends now. They DO support one China, but one China under ROC. Regardless of what kind of China they each want, at least PRC and the Taiwanese nationals agree on the idea of one China. However, those hardcore nationals are minority, always have been.
December 1st, 2004  
FlyingFrog
 
Quote:
Anyway, those people cannot be more wrong, we are not your brothers, you want us to be your brothers and we refuse to, which you think is a good enough reason to come kill us
That's exactly what I was trying to explain why there are more and more Chinese who are willing to nuke taiwanese.

Oh why they once treated you as "brothers" is simply they thought your grandfathers came from Mainland (most of your ancestors), and you speak Chinese, and your name of "Republic of China"

Well, since you have put your thought about this "brotherhood" so plain, you contributed once more to the "fact" than we are not-brothers, therefore in case of bloody war, there will be no mercy shown to you.

Btw, with a simple Copy/Paste your words are posted into Chinese forum, now
December 2nd, 2004  
Zyca
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFrog
That's exactly what I was trying to explain why there are more and more Chinese who are willing to nuke taiwanese.

Oh why they once treated you as "brothers" is simply they thought your grandfathers came from Mainland (most of your ancestors), and you speak Chinese, and your name of "Republic of China"

Well, since you have put your thought about this "brotherhood" so plain, you contributed once more to the "fact" than we are not-brothers, therefore in case of bloody war, there will be no mercy shown to you.

Btw, with a simple Copy/Paste your words are posted into Chinese forum, now
What is the link btw, I really am interested.

Well, do Chinese treat Japanese as brothers? Koreans? People from Singapore? I don't see China threatening them? Nuke them? They originated in mainland China too, if I am not mistaken.

Lol, and you think speaking Chinese, having a government called ROC that occupied Taiwan makes us brothers? Face it, you want Taiwan, by means of force if necessary. Cut the brother crap, it's not what you truly think. Ask yourself, did you ever think of people in Taiwan as your brothers? Did you pity Taiwanese when flus broke out and people in Taiwan died, earthquakes struck and houses fell, and serial killers committed crimes and innocent people killed?

We know your intentions, we know what's coming, and we know why it's coming--and we also know it's not because you ever thought of us as brothers. Is it not true?
--
Boots
December 2nd, 2004  
FlyingFrog
 
Yes, we just want Taiwan to be ours, and not only want, we will get it

Actually, many Chinese are hoping CSB and his men to declare independence as soon as possible, but CSB just dares not to do so, although he wants SO much.

You know the Chinese joke about the TI? They say: they have been waiting to see the TI be declared, years after years waiting, hair becomes grey, the TI'er still dare not to declare, that hurts alot

Oh yeah, to be frank, I don't treat taiwanese as my brothers at all, I don't know them, I have nothing to do with them, I care nothing about them at all. But for me, the issue is, dare them to declare independence, I fully support using ANY means to get them cracked up

Btw, I wish you guys declare independence as soon as possible too, I don't want to talk BS with TI'ers at all.

When will you declare TI? tomorrow? NEVER dare? I hope you guys be Brave, do what your hearts tell you to do, really.
December 2nd, 2004  
Big_Z
 
 
Im glad you posted his post on a chinese forum. Now you can post comments there like "we are going to nuke you we got big fist you got small fist" Sorry but it just sounds so incredibly stupid to me.
December 2nd, 2004  
FlyingFrog
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Z
Im glad you posted his post on a chinese forum. Now you can post comments there like "we are going to nuke you we got big fist you got small fist" Sorry but it just sounds so incredibly stupid to me.
But that fist thing is simply the rule of nature. Btw, PLA generals have been talking about this nuke things to Chinese reporters, how do you think it's 5 year old crap? We gotta to be serious about the TI thing, it is not kids game, the possible bloody war is for real, and be too bad in modern world, millions will die, think about those tens of thousands japanese being killed by 2 small nukes, just in seconds. And this sentiment of using nukes is growing rapidly in Chinese forums, sad but true.
December 2nd, 2004  
Big_Z
 
 
If I remember correctly we didnt nuke the Japanese because they didnt consider themselve to be our "brothers".
December 2nd, 2004  
godofthunder9010
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010
Nuking Taiwan into oblivion is exactly the same mentality as a husband who, when confronted with divorce, kills his wife. Its pure nonsense, but the PRC media has worked so hard at demonizing the Taiwanese and their point of view that the people living in the PRC can't likely be expected to acknowledge that its wrong to exterminate several million people on a whim. Taiwanese apparently have become this evil group of people (with horns and tails most likely) that are somehow or another infringing upon the rights of the people of China. It doesn't make sense to me, especially as an attempt to justify giant-scale mass murder.

I'm sorry, but the parallel is just to accurate -- that's exactly the sort of demonization that Nazi Germany employed to justify the extermination of the Jews.
Seriously Godofthunder9010 you better halt on your bitter comparisons. Are you trying to say that PRC are Nazis and Taiwanese are Jews? To tell you the truth, no one is right in this. Taiwanese nationals hate Mainland Chinese, Mainland Chinese hate Taiwanese because of political reasons. It is both of them who is choking each other to death. The only victims in this crisis are the people who want mutual friendship and peace.
Hey, its not me that's making the statement that nuking Taiwan into oblivion is a great solution to the problem. That's the Chinese military leaders. What would you compare it to? The results and intents are the same -- everybody currently living on that island dies. Sorry if my analogy seems too extreme. Care to provide a better one?
December 2nd, 2004  
FlyingFrog
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Z
If I remember correctly we didnt nuke the Japanese because they didnt consider themselve to be our "brothers".
PLA would not "nuke" taiwan simply because they don't consider themselves as PLA's "brothers", PLA would "nuke" them simply because they try to steal away a piece of land which belongs to ALL CHINESE.
December 2nd, 2004  
Zyca
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFrog
PLA would not "nuke" taiwan simply because they don't consider themselves as PLA's "brothers", PLA would "nuke" them simply because they try to steal away a piece of land which belongs to ALL CHINESE.
I thought a few posts ago you mentioned PLA would show no mercy becuase we Taiwanese don't see ourselves as Chinese brothers. I guess the reason for nuking Taiwan changes when necessary.

PRC made everyone believe that Taiwan belongs to mainland Chinese people. How can you claim a piece of land that you never owned? Did PRC ever own Taiwan for a second in PRC's existence? It's China invading Taiwan, not Taiwan stealing land from China. PLA will own Taiwan's butts when it comes to invade pretty much like hot knife through butter, so I guess the Taiwanese will never be able to see the TI day. But hey, I am still proud of CSB (I finally got what it stands for, ah-bian!), he at least dares to come out and stands up to China (and even the US to some degree) and let our voice be heard. Try and we might fail, but without trying we will never succeed.