China' army - Page 3

--
Boots

January 3rd, 2005  
Snauhi

really this is too funny web says alot of things, just look at the kavkazcenter(i dint know that they get e-mail from the Chechen field commanders and that they have internet in the moutains) its just alot of bad sites that give fake info.
January 3rd, 2005  
gingerbeard

is this relevant?
January 3rd, 2005  
Snauhi

The problem with Chines army is the experience and probably tactics. China always used human waves when assaulting. And you cant just say "Chines army is best" until they have been in a conflict, looking good in the pics is one thing and fighting is the other. Remember that China is a communist country, everything that you will hear in the news or read on the internet(Chines pages) is not true because everything is censored.

I have a question, which tactics does China use, from what country its getting those tactics.

Yes that upper post is relevant because i just show how "fake" can web be.
--
Boots
January 3rd, 2005  
gingerbeard

u r right in some sense, but lemme me correct u first, china is called communist, but not really communist any more. its more like a single ruling party. u can own your own property etc....

the point is alot of sources are from western writers, its easy, jsut search on google.

i read about the chinese tactics before, but u must know the chinese have a few great military thinkers, like vietnam guerilla warfare is from Mao's book on guerilla warfare, and general Giap, famous general of a north vietnamese is a student of his, he gave the US a gd beating.

not saying china is the best, but if china is on a defensive, and not surrounded by enermies, then there is no way in beating them, not even the US.

i read on some chinese tactices before, i forgot, but i'll try finding them for u, in fact i read it off from a book written by some western writers too. but u might as well trying finding on the web.

why do u think chinese are incapable of developing its own stratagies? u got to know the world's greatest military handbook is SUn Tze, no doubt he is chinese
January 3rd, 2005  
gingerbeard

i must say the chinese has plenty of experience, korean war, 1962 war which beat the indian with ease by capturing its whole army (on the region, not literly the whole indian army), 1979 war with vietnam, and assisting the vietnamese against the americans. the chinese has alot of large scale wars after WW2.
January 3rd, 2005  
Snauhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerbeard
u r right in some sense, but lemme me correct u first, china is called communist, but not really communist any more. its more like a single ruling party. u can own your own property etc....

the point is alot of sources are from western writers, its easy, jsut search on google.

i read about the chinese tactics before, but u must know the chinese have a few great military thinkers, like vietnam guerilla warfare is from Mao's book on guerilla warfare, and general Giap, famous general of a north vietnamese is a student of his, he gave the US a gd beating.

not saying china is the best, but if china is on a defensive, and not surrounded by enermies, then there is no way in beating them, not even the US.

i read on some chinese tactices before, i forgot, but i'll try finding them for u, in fact i read it off from a book written by some western writers too. but u might as well trying finding on the web.

why do u think chinese are incapable of developing its own stratagies? u got to know the world's greatest military handbook is SUn Tze, no doubt he is chinese

Yes but Sun tzu is not modern, try to fight with its tactics vs blitzkrieg
January 3rd, 2005  
gingerbeard

chinese subs give a surprise to the US navy, written by westerners:

http://www.strategypage.com/gallery/..._200471823.asp
January 3rd, 2005  
gingerbeard

New Chinese Jets Superior, Eagle Loses to Flanker

Written by westerner:

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/arti...6/154053.shtml
January 3rd, 2005  
Snauhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerbeard
New Chinese Jets Superior, Eagle Loses to Flanker

Written by westerner:

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/arti...6/154053.shtml
Yes but Flanker is a russian jet.
January 3rd, 2005  
gingerbeard

in fact, today's military stratagies still read sun tze, because other military handbooks gets outdated, Sun Tze one dosent, read it. it give u ideas its not a book where it tells u wat to do in this and this situation.

i said the tank isnt by russian help, but planes were. but hey at least the chinese got a fair amount of them. soon they will be able to develop their own.