China' army - Page 16

--
Boots

January 19th, 2005  
A Can of Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexybeast
what u said last time?? chinese went to learn confuciusim from korea??? LMAO
Check a non-Chinese source. Chinese scholars did come to Korea to learn a few things about Confucianism that were lost throughout the early to mid 20th century. Remember by 1900, China had some pretty popular anti-traditionalist movements because of their obvious backwardness compared to Europe and Japan. This was furthered during Mao's era with the cultural revolution. That's almost 50 years of anti-traditionalsim concluded with the most extreme of them. Do you really think you could preserve it without a problem in such an atmosphere? You've got to be joking. Korea never had that problem so the Confucian books were preserved and the values were ingrained in the people's behaviors. But aren't you a picky one? The inventor of Confucianism is still Chinese. So what's the big deal? Here I'm even saying that possibly the biggest component in Korean culture was invented in China. So much for all the "proud Korean" garbage I hear from you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paratroopa
meh, the same people that thought the 3 kingdoms was wrote by confucious, apparently the only person they know china has is confucious, mao and yaoming
It's hard to find any Korean who thinks the 3 Kingdoms was written by Confucius. Confucius didn't write stuff like that. He wrote works on government and social order. You just made that up.

And you guys are missing the point. The point is, North Korea doesn't belong to China. I know the Chinese died there. Heck more Chinese died in the Korean War than any other nationality. And selfless human waves, that's a lot of guts man (as in bravery). But that doesn't mean North Korea belongs to you. Just how much crap did you give those guys so that even after being saved they wanted to distance themselves from China? And that's not even 2 generations after the fact. That was the generation that got helped!
January 19th, 2005  
k19

Yes, North Korea, South Korea, both belong to Korea, but do we really have to take the blame for it? The North was invading the South, but why should it have to end with South finishing up the North? Because you guys were so in loved? Why not the other way around? Even today, not only the North Korean were the one asking for stuff from us, but also, do we have to take it as the South loves North so much, so the North should staving so that the government would fall so the Koreans can unite? We were so in love with our Taiwan and can we have it back tomorrow?

Do your people ever think there were hundreds of thousands Korean refugees living in China, no working skills, not even speak Chinese, how big of a threat to our communities that is? What if the North Korean fall or the U.S is going to invading the North? How many more would run to our borders? It will be a crisis, the world hasnít seen for so long. Do you ever think about that? If allowing them in, millions of them, how would our government handles it when we already have too many crises our own, labor, economy, educationÖ? China also have about 3 million native Koreans in our community, if not letting the refugees in, how would those 3 million people response when they do have the same blood of Koreans, which were starving at the borders? Have you ever think about that? When your politicians Instigate North Korean illegally entering foreign embassies in our cities, how big of a security threat have them impost to our government and our community? Have you ever think of that? Your action of supporting such matter is creating a public anger in China, even foreignerís schools, child cares can be entered ďfreelyĒ, where would be safe for the foreigners in China? When foreigners were driving out by security reasons, itís considered your lost or us? Have you ever think about those? It is easy to say many things but to actually start doing it. Our government does not completely backing North Korea any more even it might be hard to understand by so many; if we did, why would we still hold the 6 party talks to deal with the Nuclear crisis? Or, why wouldnít we just go arm them with Nukes years ago?

Man, I donít know why you have the misunderstanding of China so much, which something really isnít that easy or, can be done by 1 single country. Every country has their own crisis and every country has to deal with them their selves. Itís hard to make everybody happy, and the history is so unique, that we really can go over it again.
January 20th, 2005  
Sexybeast

i just use a funny PRC guy's reply to answer that korean buddy's question

lol...i think u truly misunderstood the part in cultural revultion agasint the confucism..

it is early the end part of cultural revolution, after Lin Biao died..it was called Critizie Lin and Critize Confucious, it was a part of Eliminating four bad old traditions stuff...
from my first-hand infomation in china (i asked my grandparents, my parents , my numerous uncles, my neighbours, my teachers, my friends' parents, i read newspapers, read books about that part either printed for public (propaganda) or for inner memember (NEi Bu Can Kao), which is distributed to the divisional level of officers, manager level in national enterprises and district level in government officials) i read all those about this part

from what i know, ppl in critisizing confucious were half-hearted , most of them have never truly go over the fundemental parts of COnfusious texts before, (i bet a lot koreans do), what they dont know is that what they do everyday is actually already a part of Confucism, it is a 2000 years tradtion in china, the sole teaching for 2000 YEARS.....
there has not been a mass buring of books and stuff...
the part of critizing confucious has been lasting for not even years..then it fades away in 1976, and everything backs to normal..
we didn't lose anything we have been concluded from confuciusm for 2000years and i dont think koreans learn confuciusm that long..

and koreans do not live like they have been ruled by confucism for 2000 years.....

h**l, why do we need to learn sometrhing we do everyday from Koreans??

man, u r reallly bragging now
--
Boots
January 20th, 2005  
Chinaman

lol 13th redneck, what i said was in scarsam, i never stated that confucius wrote the three kingdoms, i was saying how it is not

lol, i think the chinese understood confucious better than the koreans.... lol

anyways, mosst chinese knows about his teachings and the confuciousism, we dont need books and lessons about it, we knew it from the heart

also, who said north korea was chinas, it is our ally
January 20th, 2005  
A Can of Man

It's useless talking to you guys.
All this "proud Korean" crap and if you actually read the stuff you write you'll know who the ones with some serious pride problems are.
January 20th, 2005  
Sexybeast

lol...i hope u can reply seriously rather than BSing some unrelated crap
January 20th, 2005  
Chinaman

howabout we provide sources from now on

dont go and claim western sources are great and correct, they often triple the death tolls and make errors of reality
January 20th, 2005  
chewie_nz

three seperate sources maybe?
January 20th, 2005  
Redleg

Thread locked!

Way too much namecalling and seriously off-topic posts!

A couple of you are REAL close to getting a temp ban now, so please read the forum rules again before you post!

It's of course ok to disagree with each other, but flaming in any form is not tolerated!!!