China' army - Page 13

--
Boots

January 12th, 2005  
SwordFish_13

Hi,

Cabal.............. Look around

Quote:
Should the long-rumored"scalar weaponry", as seen on many Western web sites, really exist, none of what have been discussed in this thread would matter much any more. Can anyone shed some light on this subject?

For those who have no clue about things such as a Tesla Dome, here's a link to an article about it (no, it's not written by a commie Chinese, even if it may be a piece of propagada/disinformation crap):

http://www.pakistanidefenceforum.com...hp/t40227.html
Laughing
I was replying to this .
January 12th, 2005  
CABAL

If need to reply to that, please make it concise and clear. According to previous posts

Quote:
On the morning of 27 December, the Australian (New York owned) media was making it very clear that the most badly hit nation in the region was Sri Lanka, an island at the southern tip of India, which like Australia is a member nation of the British Commonwealth. Accordingly, Tim Costello, head of one of Australia's largest charities, made immediate plans to fly to the area and assess the need for aid. But that same morning, Little Johnny was dancing to a very different tune, which, based on his known subservience, must have been playing down his secure telephone line from Wall Street.
In true covert manner, Little Johnny secretly dispatched two RAAF Hercules transport planes packed with supplies to Malaysia on "Stand By", and directed two more to Darwin in Australia's north. Please note that if Little Johnny had any humanitarian concerns at all, all four Hercules could have flown directly to Commonwealth partner Sri Lanka, where every other Australian had already been told by the media that aid was needed. But no, it wasn't to be, and Little Johnny waited patiently for orders from New York.
The waiting period was short, and after a high-flying reconnaissance jet confirmed that the runway was clear at Medan in eastern Sumatra, all four Australian Hercules complete with troops, guns and other tackle, invaded Sumatra just south of the devastated province of Aceh. In turn, with 90% of its population killed by the tsunami, Aceh might perhaps one day soon become Indonesia's very own Guantanamo Bay, crawling with hundreds of heavily armed Australians and Americans.
Remember carefully though, at the time these four Hercules touched down in Medan, the ordinary Australian public still had no idea that Sumatra was badly hit. Only Little Johnny knew, and of course his trusty crystal ball in New York. To h**l with Sri Lanka, his bosses wanted a main base for the huge reconstruction contracts in Asia, designed to replace the failed oil theft and reconstruction in Iraq, and keep poor old Zion on its tottering New York legs for a few more weeks or months.
Quote:
Maybe because India had Already Sent 4 Battelships form Eastern Command Center to Srilanka and Pledged that India would try to take care of Maldieves and Srilanka rescue operations ...........and at that time it didn't looked this much devestating
Ok, this is absolutely confusing to me. Perhaps you can tell me what is the reason for this? Please, stay on track. This thread has the notion of going that direction.
January 13th, 2005  
Sexybeast

the reason why ZTZ-99G is not in many official sites yet because it has not been publically displayed in a parade or excersise yet (like Type-98 been displayed in 1999 parade)

there are lot of pics circulating in china about ZTZ-99G, sounds like a great tank, even with a 1500 horse power engine, hunter-killer system,
but i believe it is just another attempt Chinese made to build better tanks,
it is not the final version of 21th century PLA main battle tank, they can make better ones, with better engine
--
Boots
January 13th, 2005  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabal
If need to reply to that, please make it concise and clear. Please, stay on track. This thread has the notion of going that direction.
Cabal, you are not a moderator, you will not be warned again.
January 13th, 2005  
Damien435

Quote:
Should the long-rumored"scalar weaponry", as seen on many Western web sites, really exist, none of what have been discussed in this thread would matter much any more. Can anyone shed some light on this subject?

For those who have no clue about things such as a Tesla Dome, here's a link to an article about it (no, it's not written by a commie Chinese, even if it may be a piece of propagada/disinformation crap):

http://www.pakistanidefenceforum.com...hp/t40227.html
Laughing
I know this if off topic, but as I was reading that they seemed to be suggesting that the US or Russia was responsible for the Tsunami, please tell me that nobody in here believes this? Man can not control the weather, we can not control plate teutonics, this was a natural event that happens more often than more people think. Period.
January 13th, 2005  
Chinaman

the earthquake was worth thousands of hiroshima bombs, unless a megaton bomb is used, it wouldnt happen.

yet if you think about it, placing a megaton bomb in a fault is quite sucidital, it would produce a split in the earth's crust and we are all doomed
January 13th, 2005  
Sexybeast

how many nukes china has??

take a guess?

about 1000
January 13th, 2005  
Chinaman

sweet, no one wants to mess with a nation armed with 1000 nukes
January 13th, 2005  
Damien435

Quote:
Originally Posted by paratroopa
the earthquake was worth thousands of hiroshima bombs, unless a megaton bomb is used, it wouldnt happen.

yet if you think about it, placing a megaton bomb in a fault is quite sucidital, it would produce a split in the earth's crust and we are all doomed
Like I just said, MAN CAN NOT CONTROL NATURE! A gigaton nuclear warhead could maybe produce the destructive effects, but even then unlikely. The US did tests with underwater nukes, guess how big the waves were? About 3", hardly even noticable.
January 13th, 2005  
Chinaman

can we get a source on that?