China' army - Page 11

--
Boots

January 11th, 2005  
Sexybeast

Three kingdoms are not written by confucius, he didn't live to see that period yet, he was born about 200BC, three kingdom period is like 200Ad something
January 11th, 2005  
Porion

China has good landmass and the most people in one country in the world, but i'm sorry to say the amount of land China has isn't enough to stand a prolonged invasion unless it's aimed at a smaller country, nly so much food can be made for so many troops, and when the food hits rock bottom and the morale drops down, that invasion will probably fail.

of course i dont know enough about China to predict how fast of a strike they'd need to pull off an invasion of another country...
January 11th, 2005  
Sexybeast

well..food is really no problem,, since 1980s, a dude called Yuan Lun Ping invented a new kind of plant (producing rice), china's production was kind of doubled...

China is capable of defending itself from any country
china has so many cities and wanna capture one, u got to fight like in stalingrad cuz china has 1.5 million extremely well-trained armed police

china is also a huge nation with a large industry, most military industries are hidden in mountains, like in Tai Hang moutain, there is a factory with a production 3000 tanks a year (rumour). even for U.S, it may takes years to destory china's industry with conventional weapons,
and we are not even mentioning anti-aircraft missiles

and china is a huge nation with such large land, wanna go in deep china, u got to have massive forces to supply and occupy the land,
even the best armed force in the world , U.S, has a hard time to occupy iraq, so not talking about a large nation like China.
--
Boots
January 11th, 2005  
Porion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexybeast
well..food is really no problem,, since 1980s, a dude called Yuan Lun Ping invented a new kind of plant (producing rice), china's production was kind of doubled...

China is capable of defending itself from any country
china has so many cities and wanna capture one, u got to fight like in stalingrad cuz china has 1.5 million extremely well-trained armed police

china is also a huge nation with a large industry, most military industries are hidden in mountains, like in Tai Hang moutain, there is a factory with a production 3000 tanks a year (rumour). even for U.S, it may takes years to destory china's industry with conventional weapons,
and we are not even mentioning anti-aircraft missiles

and china is a huge nation with such large land, wanna go in deep china, u got to have massive forces to supply and occupy the land,
even the best armed force in the world , U.S, has a hard time to occupy iraq, so not talking about a large nation like China.
i didnt mean invading AGAINST China, i meant the abilities of China emptying itself to attack someone. i'm not saying the Chinese are helpless or anything of the sort, i'm saying that they're not yet a superpower nor are they ready for an invasion, should they wish to do so.
January 11th, 2005  
Sexybeast

oops, sorry for the misunderstanding

i really doubt china can invade other nations except those around her

china is not capable of delivering a huge army oversea and supply them to fight a war, like U.S is doing right now
January 11th, 2005  
Damien435

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexybeast
Wow, not even Evil Knievil could make that jump.

An invasion of China would not be a half ass*d occupation that Iraq is turning into where we can not do what needsl to be done because we are bound bu international law while the insurgents do not, and the fact that almost half of the American Public are against the War in Iraq prevents Bush from sending more troops into Iraq for fear of further alienationg more people.China and Iraq are in no way comparable.
January 11th, 2005  
Sexybeast

lol..then could u describe wut the invasion gonna be like?
a victory for U.S over 1.3 billion citizens, 9.6million squre kilo-meter of lands?
January 11th, 2005  
Porion

for one thing there would be a lot less dirty fighting, less terror cells and civilians kiled.

but it might be death on a more massive scale were US vs China come into play, i say might because Iraq "war" is still not over.

unless the Chinese would use Iraqi tactics...?
January 11th, 2005  
antimili

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porion
unless the Chinese would use Iraqi tactics...?
Naive, I wanna hear something that does make sense.
January 11th, 2005  
Porion

It wasn't a bash, more of a thoughtful ending... if China were to be invaded, would they continue fighting conventionally or would they resort to "terrorism"?

of course it wasn't a very well thought out post anyway, but that line was just the musings of yet another person wondering what-if.

i'm sorry if i sounded my age :P