China' army - Page 10

--
Boots

January 9th, 2005  
Sexybeast

long and reasonable post up their beard buddy

one thing i think i have to say is that since medival age..ppl receive more education and the standard of their life rise considerablely,
after having enough food and clothes, ppl start to seek more, so it comes freedom or democracy stuff

now chinese ppl's living standard still has a big gap compares to western world....
maybe chinese ppl will seek freedom more actively (i doubt PLA can stop that if 1.3 billion chinese ppl all stand up and ask for democracy, majority of farmers refused to join the protect in 1989), and by then, we can truly say china is ready for democracy
January 10th, 2005  
Chinaman

lol, democracy comes after modernization, its the only way to go

and besides, most people in china wanted money, wanted jobs and food and a good life, democracy isnt exactly whats needed NOW.

i like the government now, its efficient and the corruption is normal, why just because us is a democracy doesnt mean its government covers up its corruption record 8)
January 10th, 2005  
Sexybeast

en..........still, a free media eliminates corruption much better..

under china's system, only a small group of ppl enjoy the privilige and high-life style,

other ppl have to be abused by those corrupted officials and they cannot find justice..
--
Boots
January 10th, 2005  
Chinaman

meh, like i said, its the best system for this kinda of progess in its way towards modernization.

democracy will create a big mess as chinese political parties tend to be very radical and the chance of civil war is highly possile

democracy is inefficient, there i said it, i think ill get a stabbing for that.

look at india with its democracy, its not developing as fast as china and it is still very poor, depsite the fact that china had toendure 100 years of war, famine, and natural diasters.

lol, im a new memberbtw and this is my 3rd post, give me some guidlines as how flamign should be used
January 10th, 2005  
Sexybeast

lol, it is alright man, i am new too

democracy is pretty efficiant in some countries

but not country like india i think, where there is no popluation limit system
January 10th, 2005  
Regisvo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Cabal
Strange, I was watching a NBC Nightly News Tom Brokaw Interview. He wished that he can live 215 years more to see the nation of China in the future.
Wow, "He wished that he can live 215 years more..." What a brilliant idea!

But hey, Why did he use such name "nation"? We are humanist, peopleist, not nationalist. Maybe I can do another wish, "I wish that I can live 215 years more to see the Coalition States of American in the future."

Locke said, "i think half life 2 should rule hte world"
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum...pic.php?t=7430

But the thing seems that the CS 2 should rule the world.
January 10th, 2005  
CABAL

Quote:
But hey, Why did he use such name "nation"? We are humanist, peopleist, not nationalist. Maybe I can do another wish, "I wish that I can live 215 years more to see the Coalition States of American in the future."

Locke said, "i think half life 2 should rule hte world"
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum...pic.php?t=7430

But the thing seems that the CS 2 should rule the world.
I advise you to stay on topic.

I was reading several excerpts from this very popular book called "Romance of the three Kingdoms", and it's very popular in Germany and France, especially after the release of the VG Dynasty Warriors to follow along with the trend. This very prolific and huge novel written by Confucious is spinning my mind around. I do have the broad general idea about the three influential and powerful warriors but unfortunetly gotten off track when it comes to specific details.
January 11th, 2005  
Chinaman

wut???

lol confucious wrote it???

the three kingdom is true, it happened during the han dynasty and there is a tv series in chiense if u want to watch it

if its another 3 kingdoms thing, tell me
January 11th, 2005  
AsianAmerican

Give China about 15-30 years and they'll be a big force to wreckon with. 2020+ China should be a superpower. 2004 has been a good year for China's military. New Ships, Submarines, and missiles. Whether u like it or not China is going to be a superpower. May America and China be freindly to one another in the near future.
January 11th, 2005  
Chinaman

ya, why bother arguing with these westerns about how chins going to develop into a strong world power, historyhas proven it: china has the resoruce, land, sea, and most importantly people to create a nation of might

its just a matter of time