China aids Iran's tactical missile programme

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! Oh well, I tried to get arab side.

Anyways, the point was how many China executes, not to abolish it. He asked for proof, that's all I did.

Hehe, I'm glad to see that this thread has gone so far and remained civil. That's all good.

What I wish to comment may seem off topic, but it does relate to part of the discussion concerning some universal values as seen from different perspectives.

As someone who had lived in the US (and who loved the country and almost everything there), I had been Westernized to the point that I started to think that China probably should start to abolish the death penalty. For according to many Western studies, death penalty has proven not being able to reduce crimes... And of course, life is precious and only God has the right to take it, as most on this board would hurry to acknowledge that.

But when I stand on the Chinese soil and live the life of over a billion Chinese, when I see the kind of corruption and crimes (by which I refer to any crimes as defined by China's law), and the populace's overwhelming sentiment against all these, I start to believe that death penalty is a necessity in China at this stage of its development. The rationale? If it does not serve to reduce crimes, it at least serves as a catharsis for the law-abiding people and a safty valve for the government.

Scenario.I drink beer while Iran nukes Israel.Our forces are not going to invade anyone while China backs Iran for oil. Europe just wants peace, Russia sings Putin On The Ritz. The long term goal of the a_rabs is to oust Isreal.Got second Strke? Ugly.

FlyingFrog said:
lol Asskicker,

U can press that "!" button to report "bad words" to Mods, they will take care of that for you :)

Chocobo, be prepared :twisted:

And most likely ban him from these forums for an innapropriate name, the door swings both ways.

And why does everyone assume that the US is scared of China? We fought you to a stand still in Korea against overwhelming numbers and we can do it again, only better, plus China no longer gets all these nice new toys from Russia for free anymore, no, the US has proved twice in Iraq that we are not scared to intervene in the middle east, and since Iran is next they are really going to need to increase their arsenal if they hope to stand up to the might of the United States Armed Forces, remember, before Desert Storm, Iraq had the fourth largest Army in the world and it was battle hardened, after 10 years of fighting with Iran, yet we destroyed their military while only losing 148 American lives, the gap between one and four was that big, so, using Iraq as a model I feel confident in saying that once the UN finally gets moving they will come ask the US for aid in invading Iran, something which the US proposed over a year ago and the UN is finally starting to consider, and we will destroy the Iranian military just like we did Iraq. Iraq had some of the newest weapons that the USSR could produce and yet we went in there and destroyed it, Iran, Syria, North Korea, China, we could do the same.

Iraq had some of the newest weapons that the USSR could produce and yet we went in there and destroyed it, Iran, Syria, North Korea, China, we could do the same.

This is phrase of overconfidence and arrogance. Yes, Iraq obtained high-tech weapons from France and the Soviet Union, but their ill-preparedness and lack of training contributed to their defeat.

Iran, Syria, North Korea, China, we could do the same

A target list? Please think over about the situation before posting reckless opinions.

Lets get back to topic here.

Several years ago, China agreed that they will halt all missile imports to Iran. Unfortunately, the agreement is ineffective now. Why? Well Asskicker pointed out something very important.

Asskicker wrote:

like CHina won't sell weapos to U.S' s enemy while U.S stops sell weapons to taiwan

that would be cool

Sounds like a reasonable deal.

plus China no longer gets all these nice new toys from Russia for free anymore

MGOD, China got those weapons for FREE in Korea War? I hope you get some correct info before talking.

China PAID every single weapon from Russia after Korea War.
And this has contributed ALOT to Chinese people disliking Russians, since the Korea War is Communism vs Capitalism, yet Russia didn't want to contribute what she should contribute.
Yesterday on Chinese TV it was about Korea War, during the 3 years and 33 days Korea War, Chinese government put 45% of her total Government Budget into War, that damaged a lot to Chinese economy, since China at that was just 1 year after the 8 years China/Japan war and 4 years Civil War.

I hope you get some correct info before talking.

Correct, please think before posting....this is something everbody must do.

Back to main topic.

I'm surprised that Janes was able to confirm this. This would cause serious concerns within the Pentagon. But, in my point of view, this is no big deal since the Iranians already obtained scuds from Russia and Imported Chinese Missiles. This trade have been going on quite a while and does not give a country's authority to forcefully disarms these weapons if they contain conventional warheads.

If these missiles contain Warheads that fit within the WMD category...then that's a different story.

thats imperialist talking there damien, it sounds all like a huge day dream when the realities is that us is pretty much in alot of debt and would probaly need more money for future invasions of *targeted countries

anyways, back to the topic.....

Oh yes, we imperialists in the US, always going after more sand.

BTW, how is it that I am arrogant? Because I am a member of the most powerful force the world has ever known and I am not afraid to say so, that makes me arrogant? FlyingFrog says the same things about China, now, be honest, whose statements hold more truths in them?

Xion said:
Because I am a member of the most powerful force the world has ever known and I am not afraid to say so

Yeah Iraq says it all, LOL. Btw, where's Osama ?

wtf is that supposed to mean? Osama is not in Iraq, common sense says so, he is somewhere on the Pakistani/Afganhi border, Iraq and Afganhistan are for the most part unrelated.

psh, well, since the us is going after weak countries like 2003 era iraq and countless others, im not gonna say they werent succesfsful

Ok, lets have us aginist russia, i wonder who wins...

thats cuz russias invading foreign territori on the mountains, now, when americans goes into russia, thats where USA's gonna play with the big boys.

Russian troops drunk on vodka is a very scarry enemyh and they are fearless....

Just look at the german countryside during 1945....

while, if U.S is so strong, why dont U.S attack China???since china pisses U.S off for so many times (sell weapons to U.S's enemies)

wut i want to say is no country is perfect and no country has been the super power through out the history, perhaps U.S is the best today, maybe it will decline later (there is no sun never set empire)
while china is not strong today, it may become a super power as it has been in the past for many times , who knows

but i beg U.S ppl to mind their own buisness first then critisize others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back