Children are so innocent

A Can of Man

Je suis aware
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbwzLt2DqDI

Aren't children so innocent?
I'm so glad the way we educate kids... either ignoring or coddling works so well.

Stay with it so you can hear the BS the lawyer tries to state.
Tell the kids it's bad. Oh you think? You think they don't know it's bad?
OMFG.

Last edited:
I'll be mad if they don't get time for beating someone unconscious. That's not something you really want to promote in society.

The most guilty party are the parents of those kids.
And I agree, these "role models" of theirs are criminals. It's a huge problem.

The most guilty party are the parents of those kids.
And I agree, these "role models" of theirs are criminals. It's a huge problem.

Since when is neglect criminal behaviour? I have many children here in school who are capable of such behaviour. But the paradox is that their parents are succesful, rich, role models to many people and rarely home. They buy their children off with gifts and this is how they end up!

It is a huge problem that parents put their career before their children. I wish to god they made that criminal behaviour so it could be prosecuted. It would sure make my job lots and lots easier....

They buy their children off with gifts and this is how they end up!

It is a huge problem that parents put their career before their children. I wish to god they made that criminal behaviour so it could be prosecuted. It would sure make my job lots and lots easier....

I 100% agree with this.

It's the same for marriages, and in my opinion is why we have such a high divorce rate. It isn't about teamwork anymore.

Since when is neglect criminal behaviour? I have many children here in school who are capable of such behaviour. But the paradox is that their parents are succesful, rich, role models to many people and rarely home. They buy their children off with gifts and this is how they end up!

You have to watch the second video to make sense of that.
The parents are guilty of a crime of neglect.
But the criminals I was referring to in that post was the celebrities that the kids imitate.

Amen to that, redneck. It makes me sick when I see so many kids trying to be so GANGSTA. They just love the idea of being drug dealing pimps covered in gold chains.

Amen to that, redneck. It makes me sick when I see so many kids trying to be so GANGSTA. They just love the idea of being drug dealing pimps covered in gold chains.

It does'nt disgust me as much if they're from, say, Detroit, but when they're from Newark, Ohio (the OTHER Newark) it's just funny. You can't act GANGSTA when you live in a farmhouse. :sarc:

It does'nt disgust me as much if they're from, say, Detroit, but when they're from Newark, Ohio (the OTHER Newark) it's just funny. You can't act GANGSTA when you live in a farmhouse. :sarc:

Bet me. You can act your "version" of gangsta all you want. When I moved to my current agency my FTO pointed out a bunch of kids hanging out near the center of the business district. He informed me that they were the "local set of gang bangers." A bunch of white bread and mashed potatoes kids. Sure they were saggin and had their lid's cocked (all in different directions and angles) and some cheap bling. They were throwin some invented signs and generally making asses of themselves. I was also informed not to deal with them solo. Having just moved from a major metro area where I worked gangs I nodded said yeah sure.

Few months later I responded to a disturbance call involving the lil thug wannabes. Arrested one and was told by him. "You know who you f***in with? My posse gonna get you>" I explained to the young gentleman that I could take him to a place where a 5 year old would roll up on him on big wheel and pop a 9 in his azz for fronting as a banger.

Anybody can act gangsta/thug whatever the problem is when they start to believe it and do crap like this.

Not true, I used to see them as well.

I went a University in Indiana which was in the Middle of Cornfield. Literally.

While the town (about 40K pop) did have a small African-American Community, the town was as pure a redneck hell as you can imagine. It was quiet for the first year or so, then the Town started to have a major gang problem because bangers from Cincinnati and Dayton were coming into town. It was at first just graffiti and minor stuff, but pretty soon they had there first gang shootouts. And this is as about a much a "Hick" town as you can imagine. The local PD was totally overwhelmed for the task.

Last edited:
Bet me. You can act your "version" of gangsta all you want. When I moved to my current agency my FTO pointed out a bunch of kids hanging out near the center of the business district. He informed me that they were the "local set of gang bangers." A bunch of white bread and mashed potatoes kids. Sure they were saggin and had their lid's cocked (all in different directions and angles) and some cheap bling. They were throwin some invented signs and generally making asses of themselves. I was also informed not to deal with them solo. Having just moved from a major metro area where I worked gangs I nodded said yeah sure.

Few months later I responded to a disturbance call involving the lil thug wannabes. Arrested one and was told by him. "You know who you f***in with? My posse gonna get you>" I explained to the young gentleman that I could take him to a place where a 5 year old would roll up on him on big wheel and pop a 9 in his azz for fronting as a banger.

Anybody can act gangsta/thug whatever the problem is when they start to believe it and do crap like this.

I know a defense lawyer, and he sees the type all the time. He grew up in Cleveland, and remembers the Hough Riots and frequently travelling through areas that no caucasian male was to go unless he was either in Uniform or heavily armed.

mmarsh said:
Not true, I used to see them as well.

I went a University in Indiana which was in the Middle of Cornfield. Literally.

While the town (about 40K pop) did have a small African-American Community, the town was as pure a redneck hell as you can imagine. It was quiet for the first year or so, then the Town started to have a major gang problem because bangers from Cincinnati and Dayton were coming into town. It was at first just graffiti and minor stuff, but pretty soon they had there first gang shootouts. And this is as about a much a "Hick" town as you can imagine. The local PD was totally overwhelmed for the task.

I never said I never saw it, I see it all the time. But never to that extent. Shootouts? wow....

major liability said:

:-o:bang:

Back