Children are so innocent

yes, it's been a while, just decided to come back and see what the word was, and man did i miss this site! I'll try vid from diff computer later.

Back in the 60s and 70s, president Park Jung-hee had the police (and military) scrape the entire country and threw every gangster they could find into re-education camps. That was South Korea back in the days when it was getting its head screwed on straight.
Wannabe gangsters piss me off. I swear, the only thing that keeps me from getting to them is, ironically, the law. Ain't worth the legal trouble to grab the f***er's spray can and stick it up his ass.

Is it politically incorrect to call the young ones "juvenile delinquents" and put them in detention for a year? The older ones should be tried as adults and do time.....
:2guns:

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Juvenile delinquent is an oxymoron.
A delinquent is someone who is failing of his/her duties and responsibilities but a child by definition isn't supposed to have real responsibilities.
The real punishment should really be landing on the parents for doing a half assed job.
What's the point of putting them in detention for a year if the parents will screw it all up right after they come out?
Do I think children should go to jail? Depends on the crime but yeah.

Everyone wants to so disgustingly original that they're all the same. Funny because they say they want to be different but they're trying to be "different" in the way some actor or singer directs them to be, so in the end, they're not original at all.

Turns out the only ones with a real shot at originality are the ones who paid attention in school. Now they're actually smart enough to form their own opinions and ideas.

Back