Childhood Dreams

Irishone

Ok you know when you were 4 starting Primary school wanted to be a polar bear.... Ok well maybe not! Thats just me went through a while when I want to be a polar bear cos I would live where santa was :p So whats your childhood dreams? :p
God how bored am I!

I'm not 100% certain, but i'm pretty sure it involved an outdoor movie theater turned armageddon and my parents with scary insect heads.

I never had, nor do I have good dreams.... :(

Uh, I believe Irishone means "dreams" as in aspirations and not actual dreams you had while asleep.

My childhood dream was to be a train engineer actually. Not all that original I guess but how many 4 year olds are? I had some nice toy trains as a kid. First a big one a toddler or small child could sit on and ride and later the Lionel stuff.

Charge 7 said:
Uh, I believe Irishone means "dreams" as in aspirations and not actual dreams you had while asleep.

My childhood dream was to be a train engineer actually. Not all that original I guess but how many 4 year olds are? I had some nice toy trains as a kid. First a big one a toddler or small child could sit on and ride and later the Lionel stuff.

Oopsie! I wanted to be a soldier of fortune like the tv show at the time, "Soldier of Fortune." I can't remember having any aspirations at an earlier age. Well, there was that Miss America judge thingie.

Charge 7 said:

Ohhh lmao...

I can't remember any aspirations at 4 other than wanting to watch teenage mutant ninja turtles and eat garfield gummy snacks.

Though generally as a kid, the military did seem pretty cool. And it still does..... just not, you know, all rambo-like as back then. :p :rambo:

Now with us it was the simple things in life that we wanted, like having a day at school with out some kid coming in saying his father, brother or uncle had been killed some where or other during WW2. I can still see those faces even now as they told there mates.

wanted to be in the military, just the same as today...im a very single minded person and when i decide to do something, i will do it 8)

Missileer said:
Well, there was that Miss America judge thingie.

bikini tan line inspector for me!

my dreams were and are: to travel and see the world and to move in closer to the city, im too far in the sticks for my liking

Aye I meant dreams as in what you wanted to be! Just me and my mate were talking bout this the other night some wild funny ones, my mate thought she was a fairy(she got a fairy outfit for her birthday) for a few weeks! When she was a wee one, her mom nearly went insane. She wouldnt wear any other clothes, Thank god it was summer lol

Lumberjack - yes really... I still have "issues" to stand up for in the neightbourhood.... :lol:

a girl i knew, at age 11, decided she wanted to be an exotic dancer :D

unfortunately, she has since changed her mind about her preffered career path

when i was 5 my two best friends and i would collect all the squirrel tails and dead lizard tail that we found and bury them. we all loved animals and wanted to have a big animal hospital, like a human hospital sized building, and name it AT&M Animal Hospital. ATM were our first name initials, and we thought it'd be a big moneymaker, like an atm gives out :)

i also had an imaginary friend named marsha, who i left in mass when my parents and i moved to florida so that my grandparents wouldnt be lonely. now that i think about it, thats stupid girl never visited me!

and growing up i wanted to be, a jockey, even though i didnt ride horses, a juvenile defense attorney for abused children (this at the age of 8), and a a journalist, for something like cnn or abc news, in the field.

and i still have a lifelong dream of being on law and order. that one will never fade!

What I wanted to be when I was 4, should be the same as a lot of people my age, I think:

logo.jpg

He was very cool, everyone wanted to be Steve Austin. [/img]

Fireman, then Doctor, then at the age of 9 an AF Pilot. AF Cadet's for some reason made me want to be a soldier though

Back