Child Molestation by Vegans

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
So the next time a vegan tells you how healthy it is to “go veggie”, smash them in the mouth. Hard.

A girl of 12 brought up by her parents on a strict vegan diet has been admitted to hospital with a degenerative bone condition said to have left her with the spine of an 80-year-old.
Doctors are under pressure to report the couple, from Glasgow, to police and social workers amid concerns her health and welfare may have been neglected in pursuit of their beliefs.

The youngster, fed on a strict meat- and dairy-free diet from birth, is being treated at the city’s Royal Hospital for Sick Children. She is said to have a severe form of rickets and to have suffered a number of fractured bones. The condition is caused by a lack of vitamin D, which is needed to absorb calcium and is found in liver, oily fish and dairy produce.

But that’s not the only bad part about this report. Try this:
Dr Faisal Ahmed, the consultant treating the child, said he believed the dangers of forcing children to follow a strict vegan diet needed to be highlighted. “Something like this needs publicity,” he said. However, he refused to blame the parents, who are understood to be well-known figures in Glasgow’s vegan community: “We shouldn’t name and shame. Mum feels guilty about the whole thing and feels bad about it.”
My suggestion is that “Mum” (and “Dad") should instead be scourged in the public square until the skin is stripped from their skinny vegan asses.

But then I’m just an extreme right winger. It should be enough that they’re really really really sorry, honest, that their insane dietary choice has crippled their daughter for life, and endangered her health irreparably.

Time to apply some Pledge to the old stocks, methinks.

stocks.jpg

I am not a fan of the State stepping into a family choices but this is one of the few cases that I do support the State. Even that of the UK and it's Orwellian tactics.

A similar case happened here in Miami, Florida. A family feed their child nothing but raw food and the child died. These types of hippie/religious nutjobs need a good swift kick in the ass.

Last edited:
Holy crap, absolutely right there Sarge. I especially like and agree with you last sentence. My Pop was an officer in Chicago for 33 years. Obviously he saw a lot but the thing that he dealt with that disturbed him the most was one fruit cake he locked up for sewing his babies butt cheeks together because the freak was sick of changing diapers. Fortunately, I never had to deal with anything that bad.

People are so focused on what they want they don't think about what is healthy for the child.

Only a complete moron would think a vegan diet is healthy for a child. Only a complete moron would think a vegan diet is healthy for anyone....

IMHO.

If you follow a vegan diet you have to make sure you're getting enough nutrition that works in behalf of meat. I guess these people just didn't do it right and the girl was genetically incompatible with vegetarianism.

They should be stuck in the stocks and left to Glasgow's worst. Hopefully noone else will make the same mistake they made. Your child should be brought up on meat & dairy FOR HEALTH'S SAKE!

From what I understand, you can follow a vegan diet without loss of health. You just have to be more careful of getting your essential vitamins, either through supplements or alternative foods.

From what I understand, you can follow a vegan diet without loss of health. You just have to be more careful of getting your essential vitamins, either through supplements or alternative foods.

The cheapest, best and most appropriate vitamins are found in a complete diet. Why starve yourself of one part of a healthy diet and then go out and buy supplements etc., to make up for that which your modified diet lacks.

Humans are omnivores, not vegetarians the structure of our body particularly our teeth and alimentary canal support this.

Luis, you eat that and you have to hire a plumber to unclog your arteries.

If people want to go vegan, thats fine, but imposing that lifestyle on your kids, espicially when they hare young is really beyond child neglect.

Luis, you eat that and you have to hire a plumber to unclog your arteries.

If people want to go vegan, thats fine, but imposing that lifestyle on your kids, espicially when they hare young is really beyond child neglect.

Oh, I know the risks.... same as with smoking but I still enjoy my cigars. I wouldn't feed my kid that or allow him/her to smoke or drink either. But I sure as hell wouldn't but my new born on a vegan only diet. When they're young.... screw mindsets and being friendly to nature. They're going to eat a healthy balanced diet. The one nature intended.

When they get older and they want to eat rabbit food.... fine by me. More Pork Chops and Ribs to go around then!

Back