Chicks and Guns.

Ted said:
Well guys, I just ran across this little movie and I am absolutly in awe. I don't care what kind of gun the chick carries, but any chick that can do this..... well. I'll just take a hike!

http://www.break.com/index/quickload.html

He's got a tricked out race gun. The magazine well is well beyond what would be on a normal self-defense/duty issue pistol.

If I gave that guy a normal 1911-A1. He'd more than likely miss the magazine well all together.

5.56X45mm said:
He's got a tricked out race gun. The magazine well is well beyond what would be on a normal self-defense/duty issue pistol.

If I gave that guy a normal 1911-A1. He'd more than likely miss the magazine well all together.

You have a point Luis.... but it is still very fast though! You see the clip almost out, but it is still very impressive to my layman's eyes!

who says women need a compact?
nanallen1.jpg
bellucci1.jpg
eileendaly.jpg

hmcarlton.jpg

debforem1.jpg
lindahamilton1.jpg

angiejolie.jpg
jenlopez1.jpg
bnielsen1.jpg
jillstjohn.jpg

We finally go to the range. She tested out a Glock 26, 19, and a 22 that one of the guys on the range let her try. Surprisingly enough, the 26 was actually too small for her hands. The 22 kicked a bit more than she wanted, but the 19 was just right for her. That's probably what I'll end up getting her. With all three pistols, at a range of 10-15 feet, she was putting more in the bullseye than not. I was pretty impressed.

For my part, I'd never fired a Glock before in my life. My experience is limited almost completely to military surplus. I'm in love. It'll be difficult handing the 19 over to her. It's the most organic, ergonomic pistol I've ever fired. I've never had any professional training, though I've spent countless hours on the range, but I was able to pull off triple taps with ease. The little beauty aims itself.

Incidentally, one of the patrons of the range let me fire a round or two from his Five-seveN. While I've read about it, I've never had hands on experience with it. Wow. It isn't my cup of tea, but it's a fine pistol. The store attached to the range had a couple of them one sale for $850 a piece. Can't say I wasn't tempted.

The FN Five-seveN is nothing but an over priced varmint gun. The 5.7X28mm cartridge is very poor in terms of stopping power. It only mad ethe news because it could "penetrate" kevlar vest. Hell a .22 Magnum and go through a kevlar level IIa vest.

But with the GLOCK, you'll never look back. Great pistols. I love them.

I own two GLOCK 19s, GLOCK 17, GLOCK 23, GLOCK 21, GLOCK 34, and a GLOCK 36. I love them all and I want more of them.

I love them so much, I think that the US Department of Defense should ditch the Berreta 92FS and go with the GLOCK 22. Forget the .45 ACP. The .40 S&W is where the future of combat pistol calibers are at.

Also, the GLOCKs are easy as **** to clean and take apart. Congrats on falling in love with the GLOCK. May the pistol and you have a happy life together.

Back