• Sailors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Submariners

• Other

• Total voters

FutureRANGER

This argument started in another thread, so I thought I would take it a step further. Please only girls vote in the poll, but guys go ahead and voice your opinions.

If your choice isn't on the poll, say it and I'll add it.

Now we'll end this once and for all (except I probably started another flame war) :twisted:

I think the reason why no girls have answered you is that you are missing one very importand option in your poll:
Redlegs (Artillery)... ;)

Size DOES matter!
:twisted: AHOA! :twisted:

Redleg said:
I think the reason why no girls have answered you is that you are missing one very importand option in your poll:
Redlegs (Artillery)... ;)

Size DOES matter!
:twisted: AHOA! :twisted:

:lol:

So does hitting your mark :lol:

What about the Cadets? We're hardcore, Hooah!
And we know everything better than anybody else, just ask one of us.

:lol: :lol:

Cadets, much like PVTs have to jump on the grenades.

Ex. At the bar with your mates .. many lovlies walk in, sit at a table. Behind them two uglies (grenades) come strolling up to the studs table .. cadets and PVTs must intercept and save whole squad so that the squad may survive to partake of the lovlies. :D

You won't get a MOH, but it'll get you at least three to four weeks of a rash. :lol:

:lol: Luckily for one more year I'm at the top of the pecking order here (as far as inter-Cadet pecking orders go :lol: ), haven't had to jump on any grenades for awhile, can't say as I miss the experience. I imagine as a butter bar I'll be sacrificing myself for the good of the unit again. :cry:

Besides having the best artillery, girls go for the guys with the cutest face, the best smile and hair, and the muscles. :rambo: No chick is gonna go out with an ugly who has a little thing.

Ok for the record, artillery men and tankers are the same choice. It would read "Tankers/Artillery Men" if I could edit it.

ah...all you ground forces....sheeesh.

Women go for the really really really big symbols...C-5 pilots! no one drives it bigger, longer, faster and with great style...

and us zoomies dont jump on grenades...we'll date them too! a rash aint nothing...try getting the whole thing for life with a marriage! I have been in love with my grenade for 20 years...and i have loved every minute of it,

actually this is all rot...i had to post something from the Air Force side!

woo! woo!

FutureRANGER said:
Ok for the record, artillery men and tankers are the same choice. It would read "Tankers/Artillery Men" if I could edit it.

Hm....... :evil:

Tankers and Artillerymen are close enough aren't they? A girl who likes one probably likes the other too, and thats the whole point of the poll. If I could edit the actual poll I would, but I don't think it would matter because of the lack of females on this board.

I know they are, but the issue here is girls. If a girl likes a tanker, will she also like an artilleryman? And vice versa?

The bigger issue is that I can't edit the poll! Is there any way to this Redleg?

FutureRANGER said:
I know they are, but the issue here is girls. If a girl likes a tanker, will she also like an artilleryman? And vice versa?

Of course to the first one..
No way to the second... ;)

FutureRANGER said:
The bigger issue is that I can't edit the poll! Is there any way to this Redleg?

It looks like there's some kind of bug with that one.
Only I can edit polls... :?

It's a moot point, girls like neither. They like Irishmen out of any uniform, however. 8)

They like seem to like the redneck uniform, too :lol: . (Wranglers, boots, buckle, and hat.)

And everyone knows all girls want a Cadet over anyone else.

By the way, I can edit polls, too. Ain't I special?

Back