Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sailors

• Submariners

• Other

• Total voters
I voted Infatry, but let me get even more specific. Ladies if your ever in Washington, DC; you have got to check out Ft. Myer (the ft is actually in Arlington, VA just across the rive from DC). That's the home of the third infantry (the old guard), they do all the cermonies, and are really the poster boys for the Army. There is some EYE CANDY at that base. Reason enough to enlist right there!!!!!!! Those guys were all that and a bag of chips!!! Some were in BDU's and some in dress blues, but either way they were all FINE!!!!!! I'm defintly going back to Ft. Myer next time I'm in DC, and this time it won't be just to check out the Old Guard Museum and Cassion Platoon!!!!! :p ;) I didn't know there could be that many hot guys in one location, we civis miss a lot of good stuff!!!!

What's "other?" I guess that's mercenary or soldier of fortune. I'm always getting that same " Governor, (of California) could I have your autograph?" They also use a variety of weapons, especially hand to hand. :9mm:

Well, i'm a pilot myself, so i prefer pilots as well. I can talk to them easier because we both do the same thing, and generally tend to have more things in common. However, my fiance is not in the air force nor is he a pilot. He's a Navy Seal....hmmm.....maybe I should change my vote? :oops:

Kina said:
However, my fiance is not in the air force nor is he a pilot. He's a Navy Seal....hmmm.....maybe I should change my vote? :oops:

Good for him. I recently saw, on the news, a quick comment about the oldest active SEAL retiring at 60 years old. He must have been tough as old leather. As far as I'm concerned, he had another five good years ahead of him.

Y'all are a bunch of damn dirty legs.. not once choice up there is Paratrooper...

Nothing better then a pair of jump boots with your pretty boy suits...

:lol:

82ndMechanic said:
Y'all are a bunch of damn dirty legs.. not once choice up there is Paratrooper...

Nothing better then a pair of jump boots with your pretty boy suits...

:lol:

Yeah man, but well, you know, you guys jump out of good airplanes on purpose. :D

hey! it's fun! :lol: but i'd still rather be at the controls flying the airplane that those guys jump out of. no busted parachute for kina! no sir!

I would think that the person that started this thread must have been failed paratrooper, thats why we are not listed. Now do girls go for the uniform and unit, or the person, like Kina says she enjoys the company of other pilots yet she has taken up with the Seal.

i just enjoy their company because we have a lot in common because we generally become pilots for the same reason. and besides...seals are sexy ;)

Aw Kina I know where your coming from...An ex of mine was navy seal. :oops: They are the best. Have a rule myself though don't date uniforms in general. Always seems to get broken by accident, find out later that there marines/navy, 2 exs were marines! Its terrible. But my choice as to who is best is def the navy seal men :p mmm

what im about to say is by complete experience.

i learned at a young age that i will be marrying someone in the military. military men have a discipline most guys can't master, know when to go to bat for you, and know when to walk away. however, i prefer, dum dum dum..... army infantry. of course, airborne is better. and an airborne ranger is even better. they are tough. they work hard. they are generally in shape. they are fun. they make you feel safe.

now heres my experience with different branches, and why i wont go there again. it's like getting food poisoning. you'll never eat that food again, even though its not the food's fault. so this is just my experiences, so it's not meant to offend. it's just why i prefer army.

marines: a little scary and posessive
air force: a little oversensitive and open their mouths a little too much
navy: generally lie about being married.
coast guard: no real experiences, so i have no real opinion
army: i already explained this one :)

Back