Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sailors

• Submariners

• Other

• Total voters
got milk, does that count? :)offtopic: i know, but i had to say it :D )
From what i've found out most like any guy in a military uniform, got the most attiontion when i was in my CAP blues for our honors assembly.

Men in uniform are good anytime! ;)

Perhaps now I should post a link to my website... after reading this I think it would be alright. Keep in mind it's a US Military website only... not that I'm totally against other countries or anything like that, but it's what I know as home, that's all. :)

The link is below next to my profile thingy.

Cindi

Doody said:
chicks don't dig the "Big Guns"!!!!!!! Is there something wrong with us?????? :?:

I mean this as a joke, so hopefully no harm done, but perhaps we feel that "Big Guns" means you are compensating for something a little smaller?? :lol: :twisted:

I hope thats clean enough.

mvilla2426 said:
I mean this as a joke, so hopefully no harm done, but perhaps we feel that "Big Guns" means you are compensating for something a little smaller?? :lol: :twisted:

I hope thats clean enough.

yes yes, it was definately a joke. Redleg and I are in the artillery. Artillerymen are nicknamed redlegs. I only used big guns becuase it was in the poll.

In my opinion, it doesn't really matter. Any guy in uniform is hot ;) Well, almost any guy. There's just something about camo and a guy holding a rifle.... I'd have to say Infantrymen or Artillery are the most attractive, but that's just my opinion :D

OCDTSmith said:
I'd have to say Infantrymen or Artillery are the most attractive, but that's just my opinion :D

Sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders there, Smith. :lol:

Redneck said:
OCDTSmith said:
I'd have to say Infantrymen or Artillery are the most attractive, but that's just my opinion :D

Sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders there, Smith. :lol:

LOL! Hey, I have a thing for cowboys too :p But they weren't on the list of options ;)

Well, yeah, Infantrymen are pretty hot too. They seem to be some of the toughest ones out there, plus they usually have a really nice physique :D

OCDTSmith said:
LOL! Hey, I have a thing for cowboys too :p But they weren't on the list of options ;)

Well we're not on the list because Future didn't want to make all the other guys cry when they didn't get any of the votes.

OCDTSmith said:

OCDTSmith said:

Hey Redneck looks like I got two on that one!!!!! :lol:

LOL, are you a cowboy too?? They're hard to come by where I come from so I havent found one yet...well, there's lots that pretend to be, but I like the real thing :D

Back