Chicago 1968

The Other Guy

Spam King
Just watched something on history channel about the Democratic National Convention of 1968. The whole world was watching.

Anyone else watch it?

sure you want to back THAT republican? lol

Actually Richard Nixon did a lot of good. He ended the Vietnam war, enforced the 1968 civil rights act and saved the social security system. Its unfortunate that that his personal failings proved to be his downfall because as a President he really wasn't that bad. I mean he looks like FDR compared to the current jackass who inherited all of Nixon's none of his virtues and all of his vices (and added a few news ones to boot).

Actually Richard Nixon did a lot of good. He ended the Vietnam war, enforced the 1968 civil rights act and saved the social security system. Its unfortunate that that his personal failings proved to be his downfall because as a President he really wasn't that bad. I mean he looks like FDR compared to the current jackass who inherited all of Nixon's none of his virtues and all of his vices (and added a few news ones to boot).

oh i know....just poking the bear a bit i guess

did a bit of reading up on nixon earlier this year and found a lot of his traits admirable, and the majority of his calls to be good ones.

but he was a crook.

the police were completely out of hand, attacking the protesters that were not fighing back at first but then had to out of self-defence.

Back