Chi-Coms To Dump One Trillion In US Reserves

I keep telling folks that Red China is planning for WWIII. No one believes me. We've fought them once already in a little place called Korea.

I keep saying that the Devil is coming and he has a "Made in China" sticker on his ass.

I keep telling folks that Red China is planning for WWIII. No one believes me. We've fought them once already in a little place called Korea.

I keep saying that the Devil is coming and he has a "Made in China" sticker on his ass.

The only difference is that "the Devil" knows that he cannot win in a declared war with the US. So, he is now biding his time and slowing bleeding his enemy where it hurts [the economy] with unfair trade practices coupled with b******t excuses.

I think this article shows a power struggle between Wen Jiabao vs Hu jintao.
Internal disunity in china is much more seriousness problem than you think.

Last edited by a moderator:

First of all WWIII is already happening in a place called Iraq. Second, I suggest you to drive from the Yalu River all to the tip of The Korea Straight then come back and tell me if this is a small place.

The US needs to get its act together otherwise the Euro will become the dominant currency worldwide.

If you think the Chinese are going to pull out their investments in the US, the Japanese are will do so as well if they have learned they are losing billions.

The Japanese will do anything within their power to limit growth in China and keep the United States a force in the region. There is no loss of hatred between China and Japan (as I am sure Sandy can back me up on) and without US troops and ships in the area China faces very little in the form of a true rival. If memory serves me correctly the Straights of Taiwan are the most heavily patrolled stretch of water in the world.

The Chinese are doing it, saw it on the news.
Crazy stuff.
Let's hope not winning doesn't become a habit on our side.

The Japanese will do anything within their power to limit growth in China and keep the United States a force in the region. There is no loss of hatred between China and Japan (as I am sure Sandy can back me up on) and without US troops and ships in the area China faces very little in the form of a true rival. If memory serves me correctly the Straights of Taiwan are the most heavily patrolled stretch of water in the world.

Keep on topic. This is an economic issue here not a political one. The Japanese and Chinese follows the economic theory of Mercantilism, which is having captial represented by bullion (gold or silver) and held by the state. Currently the US is supported by the Petro-dollar, tied in with the situation in the Middle East will result a dramatic change in its value.

Remember the Japanese corporations are more concerned about their profit. If they see a gradual change of the type currency exchanged, it is logical and in their best interests to change as well. Although the Chinese and Japanese hate each other over historical issues, both nations have common similarities such as authoritarianism (Japan country is still ruled by "Liberal Democratic Party" ever since 1945), mercantilism, elitists, and oligarchies.

CABAL, the posts are still following the topic. Report posts, don't try to be a Mod.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know if you noticed, but this is in the Political Discussions sub-section.

Last edited:
This is all about politics. The Chi-Coms want to bring the USA down, they've been wanting to do it since the Republic of China was destoryed by the communist overthrow. If they can do it this way they would.

No its actually the morons who suspect a massive Chinese invasion are the idiots themselves. There are too many internal, domestic issue challenging China's social order/development and World Conquest is not the policy of the CCP.

The reasons behind the Chinese withdrawing their investments are not for political reasons. If they see they are not being paid back for the money they have invested in the future, well of course they will withdraw a large portion of their investments. Many firms, many individuals, many nations (Europe) have done the same and yet the Anti-China crowd (despite who ruled this nation) will label it as an hostile intent and a step in destroying America. Does that seems idiotic to you?

Truly the most idiotic conjecture ever since William Randolph Hearst's yellow journalism.

The Chi-Coms want to bring the USA down
Look we're not living in the age where Mao and his cronies ruled China. The Cold War has ended and China have engaged in cooperative talks with the US bringing about economic growth.

Its actually Iran who wants to bring the USA down. North korea has nuclear weapons and talks about the defeat of the United States, Terrorists from all over the world want to destroy America, and yet you speak about the Chinese about bringing down the USA. Don't get silly. This is probably one of the most ridiculous conspiracy theories yet. I don't see Chinese citizens burning American flags in Beijing these days or damaging KFCs, McDonalds, Pizzahut restaurants in China.

If you want the truth, throw out these consipiracy theories. Transpency is the most important factor of producing understanding. If Americans want to know the reasons behind the Chinese Military Buildup, they need to know the weaknesses of the PLA PLUS China on their part needs to be more transparent.

they've been wanting to do it since the Republic of China was destoryed by the communist overthrow.

Republic of China destroyed by Communist overthrow? It still exists and is still not destroyed. Republic of China now only exists in Taiwan.

Last edited:
Whiskey tango foxtrot, over.

having captial represented by bullion (gold or silver) and held by the state.

Got a source for this claim? That China is NOT holding Euros, Dollars and Pounds but has its money backed by gold and silver as we speak??

As for the CCP. Their claim to legitimate authority is not World Domination and no one said that, strawman argument tsk tsk, but in fact their claim is nationalistic that they will restore its borders to the greatest in history. IE reclaiming Tibet, Xinjiang, parts of North Korea, various islands and Taiwan. I have read this in the Chinese from official publications.

Last edited:
Got a source for this claim? That China is NOT holding Euros, Dollars and Pounds but has its money backed by gold and silver as we speak??

As for the CCP. Their claim to legitimate authority is not World Domination and no one said that, strawman argument tsk tsk, but in fact their claim is nationalistic that they will restore its borders to the greatest in history. IE reclaiming Tibet, Xinjiang, parts of North Korea, various islands and Taiwan. I have read this in the Chinese from official publications.

No no no you're twisting and turning the idea here. China does hold USDs and other currencies but also has a large Gold Reserve. The problems is they are facing a dilemma 1.4% of their FOREX comes from Gold, suggesting they need to expand their gold reserves and by doing so they turn to Africa.

http://goldprice.org/news/2005/12/chinas-gold-reserve.html

Their territorial claims are no different of what the Indian claims over Kashmir. Nationalistic or not, many of these issues are common among the global south/developing nations.

Back