Chewing Tobacco

Skinny

For everyone who chews tobacco, what is your favorite kind?

My favorite kind of dip is Cope Snuff, ya can't beat it. What's yours?
And what is your favorite kind of cha? The only kinds I've had is Redman, Beech Nut, and Levi Garrett. I want to try Lancaster though. Hear it's good.

Tobacco

Yeah, Cope is, in my mind, the only real dip out there. I perfered the long-cut until it cut the hell out of my lip, so I have recently switched to snuff so it doesn't cut my lip up as much. I like the Beech Nut leaves, but I have only tried Redman, Beech Nut, and Levi Garret.

Figures marines eat worm dirt. Snuff isn't chew. Leaf or plug is chew. RJ Gold was my fav followed by redman gold blend plug, cannonball plug, nevr liked beechnut and chatanooga chew is too chocolety. Days work is FOUL stuff.

4 THE LUV OF GOD..........................

Ok why do you chew tabacco? Smoking is 1 thing cus i smoke but chewing? ewwwwwwww you do know thye have chewing gum lol

Nah joke

Whats good about chewing, can sum1 explain for m epurlz??

Yeah I'm curious to know more about chewing tobacco, since we don't actually seem to have it in Australia. Everyone just smokes massive amounts.

Anyone ever had Lancaster? I got it for the first time at Ft. Knox, and they just started selling it on the west coast here last summer. Pretty much immediately replaced Levi and Redman as my favorites, if you haven't tried it yet Armychef I think you'd like it.

And my favorite dip is Skoal Apple Blend, it makes me feel SUPER! Yay!
:lol:
Just kidding.

Redneck said:
Anyone ever had Lancaster? I got it for the first time at Ft. Knox, and they just started selling it on the west coast here last summer. Pretty much immediately replaced Levi and Redman as my favorites, if you haven't tried it yet Armychef I think you'd like it.

And my favorite dip is Skoal Apple Blend, it makes me feel SUPER! Yay!
Just kidding.

I have been wanting to try Lancaster, 'cause I hear it's better than most chew and I live on the West Coast, but I Never seen it in the local smoke shop.

All my buddies really like that Apple Skoal dip, but I don't like Skoal that much.

I just like dippin' the Cope Snuff and chewin' the Redman or Beech Nut every once in a while.

Haha, oh believe me I won't. :cowb:

It would be nice to have an "emoticon" just like the one above, with a big wad of chew in his cheek, and then he spits. That would be pretty creative.

Well it was a toss-up between the Skoal and Big League Chew, but I went with the Skoal because I wanted a ring like a real cowboy.

Redneck said:
Well it was a toss-up between the Skoal and Big League Chew, but I went with the Skoal because I wanted a ring like a real cowboy.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Skoal Bandits :lol: :lol: I cant beleive you brought those up. We had a kid in my unit that use to buy them and rip them open. He said they were better. Always tried to tell him he could get a reg can and he said the reg stuck in his teeth.

Do they even make Bandits anymore? Sooner do remember Key Snuff? It came in a Blue and Brown can and was made by UST. Basicly the old version of long cut Cope.

We had a kid from Jersey who's buddy was from Wyoming. They used to go hit Delmar E club every weekend for libo, when they had the Country DJ. He went out to Howard and Phils at the Mall Camino Real I think bought the boots, hat, wranglers the whole 9 yards. He bought a tin of Hawkins for his back pocket. Never opened never dipped just carried it :lol:

Back