Chewing Tobacco - Page 2

--
Boots

January 11th, 2005  
Redneck

Anyone ever had Lancaster? I got it for the first time at Ft. Knox, and they just started selling it on the west coast here last summer. Pretty much immediately replaced Levi and Redman as my favorites, if you haven't tried it yet Armychef I think you'd like it.

And my favorite dip is Skoal Apple Blend, it makes me feel SUPER! Yay!

Just kidding.
January 12th, 2005  
RnderSafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck

Just kidding.
The Navy is looking for officers.
January 12th, 2005  
Skinny

Quote:
Anyone ever had Lancaster? I got it for the first time at Ft. Knox, and they just started selling it on the west coast here last summer. Pretty much immediately replaced Levi and Redman as my favorites, if you haven't tried it yet Armychef I think you'd like it.

Just kidding.
I have been wanting to try Lancaster, 'cause I hear it's better than most chew and I live on the West Coast, but I Never seen it in the local smoke shop.

All my buddies really like that Apple Skoal dip, but I don't like Skoal that much.

I just like dippin' the Cope Snuff and chewin' the Redman or Beech Nut every once in a while.
--
Boots
January 12th, 2005  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny
All my buddies really like that Apple Skoal dip, but I don't like Skoal that much.
Don't let them convert you to their heathen ways.
January 13th, 2005  
Skinny

Haha, oh believe me I won't.

It would be nice to have an "emoticon" just like the one above, with a big wad of chew in his cheek, and then he spits. That would be pretty creative.
January 13th, 2005  
03USMC

Quote:

Or ya could run out and get a tin of Bandits
January 13th, 2005  
Redneck

Well it was a toss-up between the Skoal and Big League Chew, but I went with the Skoal because I wanted a ring like a real cowboy.

January 13th, 2005  
03USMC

Quote:
Well it was a toss-up between the Skoal and Big League Chew, but I went with the Skoal because I wanted a ring like a real cowboy.

January 13th, 2005  
Sooners1

Skoal Bandits I cant beleive you brought those up. We had a kid in my unit that use to buy them and rip them open. He said they were better. Always tried to tell him he could get a reg can and he said the reg stuck in his teeth.
January 13th, 2005  
03USMC

Do they even make Bandits anymore? Sooner do remember Key Snuff? It came in a Blue and Brown can and was made by UST. Basicly the old version of long cut Cope.

We had a kid from Jersey who's buddy was from Wyoming. They used to go hit Delmar E club every weekend for libo, when they had the Country DJ. He went out to Howard and Phils at the Mall Camino Real I think bought the boots, hat, wranglers the whole 9 yards. He bought a tin of Hawkins for his back pocket. Never opened never dipped just carried it