Chef Emeril Lagasse is looking for a few good men or women…

emerilcasting

Emeril Green, a daily cooking series currently airing on the Planet Green network, is looking for retired or current members of the United States military to appear on the show to cook with celebrated chef Emeril Lagasse.

We are looking for:
- People who have served
- People who are currently serving and are home on break
- People who are going to be deployed soon
- People who have family members overseas
If you are in the military, but don’t fit into one of the above categories we would still like to hear from you.
In addition, we need you to have a cooking challenge for us to solve. Do you love spicy food, but are confused about which hot peppers to use? Are you a fan of mushrooms, but don’t know how to incorporate them into a meal? We’ll help you solve your culinary dilemma!

Interested applicants should please send their name, age, city/town, a recent photo, a little bit of background about their military experience, and a little bit of background on how good of a cook he or she is, to emerilextras@gmail.com.
Emeril Green is currently airing nightly on the Planet Green network if you would like to get a better idea of what the show is about.

Thank you
- The Emeril Green Casting Team

I'd come, but I'm in reserve of Finnish army, and live in Finland... BUT if you fly me there AND back and pay my foods, hotels and such I'd absolutely love to come!
:p

Location is not an issue!

Providing transportation for our guests is not out of the question. We realize that those in uniform may be anywhere in the world at any time. Wherever you may be, please apply via the instructions in the first post to be considered!

thank you.

Back