cheeky talk

Achilles

Banned
anyone ever made a really @!#$$*& comment or action, and then wish for a month that you could take it back? okay, couple of days back, I was chewing my little sister out for going through my stufff while i was gone.( i dont have a lock on my door.....yet)and she pulls one of those girl stunts, it nails me in the nose so i did the obvious thing, twisted the crap out of her arm, while my dad watched(unknown to me) from the hall. My ears still hurt from that "talk" :oops:

Well..maybe it means that the obvious thing for some of us might not have been that particular action.

Just as a side note...it wasnt a talking i got if my father ever caught me doing anything to my sisters...and there wasnt any excuse or defense for it. he had one strict rule in the house...Young men did not touch, malign, or hurt young ladies...ever.

Guess its different for each family. The only way i could get my sister out of my room..was to get the mom or the dad.

:D

Mark Conley said:
Just as a side note...it wasnt a talking i got if my father ever caught me doing anything to my sisters...and there wasnt any excuse or defense for it. he had one strict rule in the house...Young men did not touch, malign, or hurt young ladies...ever.

Same in my family. Course my Dad ain't so big on talking if you "hurt young ladies"....

My dad is so ******* stupid. he would always tell me and my siblings to never hit a girl it wasn't right but that coward would come home on a drunk and beat my mom...

Havent had really any talks about beating girls since i dont have younger sisters and dont have a girlfriend..and im 14 lol...but me and my sister hit each other and she hits almost as hard as me...but one of my sisters x'es got taken out to our shed and talked to by my dad...I dont think i would ever hit a woman because of any reason...it just seems to wrong to me

Well, I grew up with just my mom, my parents divorced when I was very young, and I guess since I learned most from her, I don't hit women. of course, I don't like to fight anyways (but I will if I have to). Ha, if my dad tried to have any kinda talk with me about that kinda stuff I'd hit him for bein a hypocrite.

And then you'd be across the room when he retaliated, and if it escalated into a full-scale fight and the police came you'd be screwed because they only listen to adults.

LCDR_SurfWar said:
And then you'd be across the room when he retaliated, and if it escalated into a full-scale fight and the police came you'd be screwed because they only listen to adults.

Nah, my dad isn't that big on fighting. And besides, I'm 20. So I don't even have to listen anymore. Although, ever since he had his heart attack, he's a lot calmer and actually not too bad these days.

My sister yeels at the top of her lungs saying something just to get me in trouble :roll: It's quite annoying...

782.matt said:
My sister yeels at the top of her lungs saying something just to get me in trouble :roll: It's quite annoying...

well...from what I understand growing up with three natural and two stepsisters...all younger than me...it appears to be their function in life. It does stop...once they figure out you get a car first...and the mall awaits!

(just kidding... :D )

Ha, well the problem with that is im the youngest ;) Although, from the looks of it I might have my liscence before my sister (older) if she keeps up with what she's doing!

Well, I only have 3 younger brothers, and we used to hit each other pretty well sometimes. It pays to be the oldest (and strongest :D ), but it also got me into trouble. "He started it" "Yes, I know, but you are the oldest, you should have known better"
About hitting (hurting) a female. I have a pretty specific set of rules for that; it's not that hitting women or girls is bad, you should never hit a lady. And a woman trying to hit me is not a lady. :twisted:
But don't ever lose your temper, don't ever hit anyone (male or female) because you let him/her get under your skin, because you couldn't 'win' otherwise. Then you always lose.

me and my older sister playv stuff like fists and and wrestling matches, but as shes alot bigger than me, i usually get the worst of it. once in a while it gets out of the fun realm, but thats rare enough that we still do it. my oldest sister is 20 and shes gotten that "im the third parent here, so shut up and listen" kind of attitude, considering that shes still in the house. Ive never hit her though, shes to sweet and nice.

Back