cheeky talk

You all want to know something cool about little sisters? When the get to be about 17-18 they start bringing their friends around. ;)

Just kidding. Seriously.

the crappy thing is that i always get in more trouble than my little sister even if she did start it. you see, around my place the girls are seen as weak and delicate even though everyone of us can take, and give pain, without flinching :rambo:

lol @ Redneck.

I'm 14 too. Only got brothers though, two older ones. Mom is the only female in the house, and well, hitting your mother is a sure ticket to Hell :firedevi:

You what's funny? my older brother and i used to fight a lot, but never to the point of hitting or anything but now we get along great :)

GUNNER

besides, why be mean to people, all it gets you is trouble. sure sometimes violence seems good for the time, but, considering that it just leads to more trouble, why fool around with it. but a temper even for a person like me is sometimes hard to keep. :x

If i seek for revenge of some kind,for example i do a little tricks like "burning" a cd of my sisters favorite and then breaking the original one in front of her in "'rage'" :lol: after we make peace i give the "burned" cd to her :lol:

Marksman said:
If i seek for revenge of some kind,for example i do a little tricks like "burning" a cd of my sisters favorite and then breaking the original one in front of her in "'rage'" :lol: after we make peace i give the "burned" cd to her :lol:

You're a strange kid, Marksman.

ya, i usually pull stunts like that instead of going on a kick(so to speak), its much less messy for all involved, plus everyone usually gets a good laugh in :lol:

Well, I know what I would've done if one of my brothers would have wrecked one of my original CD's..... WWIII!!! :biggun:

yeah marksman, thats way harsh dude, CD's are off limit, touching them runs the risk of GBH!!!!
i dont play pranks on my little bro and sis, just tease them a heap!!

While we're on the topic of pranks, once I was home alone around 10:30 at night. My brother knocks on the door and runs. I look through the peep hole and no one's there. Then he does it again (didn't know it was him). Then he started crawling through the window in my room wearing a ski mask. I can't see the window facing the computer, so when he's about half through he makes some noise and I whirl around and :shock: . Scared the crap out of me.

Back