cheeky talk - Page 2

--
Boots

May 18th, 2004  
Nero

Well, I grew up with just my mom, my parents divorced when I was very young, and I guess since I learned most from her, I don't hit women. of course, I don't like to fight anyways (but I will if I have to). Ha, if my dad tried to have any kinda talk with me about that kinda stuff I'd hit him for bein a hypocrite.
May 18th, 2004  
c/Commander

And then you'd be across the room when he retaliated, and if it escalated into a full-scale fight and the police came you'd be screwed because they only listen to adults.
May 18th, 2004  
Nero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCDR_SurfWar
And then you'd be across the room when he retaliated, and if it escalated into a full-scale fight and the police came you'd be screwed because they only listen to adults.

Nah, my dad isn't that big on fighting. And besides, I'm 20. So I don't even have to listen anymore. Although, ever since he had his heart attack, he's a lot calmer and actually not too bad these days.
--
Boots
May 18th, 2004  
c/Commander

Sorry, didn't know you were that old.
May 18th, 2004  
782.matt

My sister yeels at the top of her lungs saying something just to get me in trouble It's quite annoying...
May 18th, 2004  
Mark Conley

Quote:
Originally Posted by 782.matt
My sister yeels at the top of her lungs saying something just to get me in trouble It's quite annoying...

well...from what I understand growing up with three natural and two stepsisters...all younger than me...it appears to be their function in life. It does stop...once they figure out you get a car first...and the mall awaits!

(just kidding... )
May 19th, 2004  
782.matt

Ha, well the problem with that is im the youngest Although, from the looks of it I might have my liscence before my sister (older) if she keeps up with what she's doing!
May 21st, 2004  

Well, I only have 3 younger brothers, and we used to hit each other pretty well sometimes. It pays to be the oldest (and strongest ), but it also got me into trouble. "He started it" "Yes, I know, but you are the oldest, you should have known better"
About hitting (hurting) a female. I have a pretty specific set of rules for that; it's not that hitting women or girls is bad, you should never hit a lady. And a woman trying to hit me is not a lady.
But don't ever lose your temper, don't ever hit anyone (male or female) because you let him/her get under your skin, because you couldn't 'win' otherwise. Then you always lose.
May 25th, 2004  
Achilles

me and my older sister playv stuff like fists and and wrestling matches, but as shes alot bigger than me, i usually get the worst of it. once in a while it gets out of the fun realm, but thats rare enough that we still do it. my oldest sister is 20 and shes gotten that "im the third parent here, so shut up and listen" kind of attitude, considering that shes still in the house. Ive never hit her though, shes to sweet and nice.
May 25th, 2004  
I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

how many people in here is under 17?