Checking in - Page 2

--

September 5th, 2004  
Redleg

Switching over to English now, so the rest of the "population" doesn't suspect a Norwegian conspiracy here..

So how did you come across our small corner of Cyberspace?
September 5th, 2004  
SleepySweeper

First of all: Thanks for the welcome! It's nice being here

Redleg - to be quite frank - I just stumbled across it by accident. I was doing a search for this site http://home.no.net/kogv/ and the military quotes page was one of the hits. Then I just couldn't resist signing up at the forum

BTW, my late uncle was a Redleg like you.

Cheers!
September 5th, 2004  
Redleg

Sorry to hear about your uncle..

I don't have many AF relatives, but there's one down the line you may have heard of:
Rolf Arne Berg. RAF Wing Commander in WW2.

Good to see that more Norwegians are signing up, we have a few here already, but not nearly enough yet..
--
September 5th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Sleepy and Redleg, a little culture question here If you don't mind, do most Norwegians speak English as well as you guys do?
September 5th, 2004  
Redneck

Welcome to the forums, Sleepy, it's good to have another Norwegian here. I haven't seen Redleg this excited since we bought him that cute little sundress for his birthday.

September 5th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck
Welcome to the forums, Sleepy, it's good to have another Norwegian here. I haven't seen Redleg this excited since we bought him that cute little sundress for his birthday.
But Redneck could you explain your avatar's pink skirt?
September 6th, 2004  
Redneck

Don't piss off Redleg.

September 6th, 2004  
Jason Bourne

welcome sleepy, i am a Daywalker, just like blade, i hunt vampires and stuff.

by they way, what is the landscape like in Norway.
September 6th, 2004  
782.matt

Welcome Sleepy!
September 6th, 2004  
peacekeeper

Všlkommen Sleepy!!

@GuyontheRight:
As a Swede I'd say that most Norwegians and Swedes speak English. At least in Sweden we have to study English for at least 6 years, but many of us do study English for 8 years.