Check out the video I made!

Unfortunately owing to Google censoring content on behalf of the Big Red Chicken I am unable to view your video bruv.
:(

LMAO!!!

My artwork has been censored by a Communist Nation....

Rabs said:
Luis is thrilled, hes being censored by the chi-coms his life goal is met.

Well, my life long goal is to be immortal and make sure that there isn't a single communist ideal left on the earth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. It is a good show. One thing that scare me a little bit is when someone shot a bad guy with RPG. Someone shot his head. SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!

If it scares you then be sure to not pick up an RPG and attempt to use it against someone with a M-4.
:)

Nice. It is a good show. One thing that scare me a little bit is when someone shot a bad guy with RPG. Someone shot his head. SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!

But that crowd of people that got a bomb dropped on them, that must of sucked.

Hee hee, I'm just jealous because I can't gaze upon Luis's (apparent) masterpiece of mayhem and destruction.

Great. The bit where the jets took off was a bit long.(In that it wasted valuable kill shot time to satisfy my voyeuristic urges). Otherwise bloody well done!

I don't know, I just can't take my eyes off a gatling gun doing it's job from a helicopter. Sometimes, I worry about me.:biggun:

bulldogg said:
Unfortunately owing to Google censoring content on behalf of the Big Red Chicken I am unable to view your video bruv.
:(

Maybe you can talk Luis into downloading his video to one of the free movie sites and post it for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, no other website will host my video. Google is the only place that allows a video of over 30MB or large. My Video is 33MB. Putafile.com will only allow 25MB as it's max load size.

Back