Check out these boots...

http://www.soccer.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=1&Section_Id=1004&Product_Id=220454&showcase=t

They're called the Adidas +F50 Tunit. And man are they some fine lookin cleats. Completely customizable to fit soft ground, firm ground, and hard ground. You can change the studs on the bottom to fit the need of the weather. It has a velcro flap that covers the laces for increased kicking area, and...well, just check them out for yourself. Bit pricey though. I need feedback, are these worth it?

Arent they?! But the problem is the price and the fact that the reviews said that the studs have a tendency to come off...Im trying to see if the good outweighs the bad.

If you get them make sure you let me know so I can come down to your house and slap you upside the head. $169.99 is ridiculous for any type of footwear.

I know...Its this damned money in my pocket..My summer job kicked up again and Im making approximately $350 every two weeks...And with no bills, its just begging to be spent...DAMMIT!

The Cooler King said:
Hey, if you got 153 bucks to blow, be my guest. I'm just saying that I could think of better things to do with $153.
I agree. You need to set your priorities here. That's a lot of moola!

I want to have maximum performance. Im trying out for the school's soccer team, and these are supposedly the best boots on the market. With that flap over the laces, its supposed to give you increased kicking surface.

Great equipment won't help if you don't have proper fundamentals. If you already have a decent pair of soccer cleats/boots, use those first to try out for the team. If you make the team, then treat yourself to these boots. Pointless to get them and not even make the team.

And I bet that flap will provide a marginal amount of increased kicking surface. In other words, flap or no flap, you should know how to kick and kick well.

Last edited:
Back