Check this out before you start posting!!!

Nice. There's a lot of people in here who should take a look at that. (Not naming any names) I should have seen that when I joined here.

Trevor said:
Nice. There's a lot of people in here who should take a look at that. (Not naming any names) I should have seen that when I joined here.

C'mon bring out the list
.....DrillDown
.....D______

Trevor said:

Yep, thats why I about jumped for joy when I found it. I got it from the CS site. (haha, I'm Duckie there btw!)

dougal said:
Ahahahahahahahaha Briliant

Isn't it ;) . Kudos to the person who wrote it.

Trevor got the idea. I posted this everywhere because I have some hard proof that many of you don't use the search feature anyway.

I made the ones in the Jr. a Sticky because of the amounts of posts, and people might find it important there if it was sticky.

It is in most categories. I have pretty much stayed away from the military categories. With Marines, Rangers, and other people I really don't like to get in run-ins with flocking the area, I don't wanna post something that is gonna really piss anybody off.

I hope you all learned from it. Its like Forum Posting 101

Back