Chechnya

Snauhi said:
Cabal said:
"After the Russian withdrawal in 1996, these radical forces revolted against the democratically elected government of President Aslan Maskhadov and turned Chechnya into a base for a monstrous wave of kidnapping and murder against Russians, Westerners and fello Caucasians."

Russians, Westerners and Fello Caucasians? Re-adjust. There is a racial tone to it.

After the withdrawal of Russian Troops, the war itself left massive damage and deaths in Chechnya. So in this case, public anger resulted in mob rage.

This is a quote taken from that article.

Snauhi: Google found a few finnish Chechnya supporting news sites like kavkaz.fi, Finland-Chechnya club, Massacre in Chechnya, peace to Chechnya and other stuff like them. :shock:

Snauhi wrote:
Cabal wrote:
Quote:
"After the Russian withdrawal in 1996, these radical forces revolted against the democratically elected government of President Aslan Maskhadov and turned Chechnya into a base for a monstrous wave of kidnapping and murder against Russians, Westerners and fello Caucasians."

Russians, Westerners and Fello Caucasians? Re-adjust. There is a racial tone to it.

After the withdrawal of Russian Troops, the war itself left massive damage and deaths in Chechnya. So in this case, public anger resulted in mob rage.

Snauhi: Google found a few finnish Chechnya supporting news sites like kavkaz.fi, Finland-Chechnya club, Massacre in Chechnya, peace to Chechnya and other stuff like them.
thats interesting,i'm wonderig will they form some kind of a cell in finland.

Marksman said:
Snauhi wrote:
Cabal wrote:
Quote:

Snauhi: Google found a few finnish Chechnya supporting news sites like kavkaz.fi, Finland-Chechnya club, Massacre in Chechnya, peace to Chechnya and other stuff like them.
thats interesting,i'm wonderig will they form some kind of a cell in finland.

"60 criminal occupiers neutralized!
In monday's successful counterattack approximately 60 representatives of murderous Russian occupation forces were neutralized in Chechen territory of Ingushetia. This is the second attack organized by finnish-chechen freedom fighters. In an earlier attack the puppet ruler installed by Moscow was neutralized in a bomb attack. Seppo Lehto of Tampere Finland claims full responsibility for both attacks, but refuses to to comment when similar attacks will commence in Finnish territory occupied by Russia."

-Seppo Lehto 2004

"Co-operation between Finnish and Chechen freedom fighters
A meeting by newly founded Organization for Finnish-Chechen friendship was recently organized in Helsinki. EU parliamentary candidate Seppo Lehto attended the meeting and formed many new contacts to chechen leaders and freedom fighters. This co-operation solidifies a strong front of resistance against illegal occupation of both Chechenya and large parts of Finland by murderous Russian occupation forces. Unofficial co-operation contacts for mutual military training and support have been established. Seppo Lehto also supports future EU membership of Chechnya, and has promised to represent both the finnish and the chechen people in EU parliament if he is elected."

-Seppo Lehto 2004

"Who is Seppo Lehto?

Welcome to the election page of Seppo Lehto. Seppo Lehto is an outspoken finnish human rights activist and strong finnish nationalist. Seppo Lehto is running for European Parliament in 2004 elections. Previously Seppo Lehto has run strong campaigns as leading finnish nationalist in local and national elections. Lehto holds bachelor's degree in history and he is currently working on his master's degree and thesis about Russian war crimes. His research is being done in co-operation with Moscow University."

http://seppolehto.atspace.com/indexen.html

A finnish terrorist or just a harmless nut? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Marksman said:
ohh :roll: shouldnt even ask huh ;)

But wtf does that "Co-operation between Finnish and Chechen freedom fighters" mean? Mercenaries or something?

There is also other aktivists too like Lehto's friend Juhani Putkinen who acts in estonian armed forces. Putkinen writes a lot of anti-russo writings to many finnish and estonian forums. Has already done that 35years with his own name. One my friend knows him quite well since he has been almost his neighbour. Seems to suffer propably about several mental problems ;)

EuroSpike said:
Marksman said:

But wtf does that "Co-operation between Finnish and Chechen freedom fighters" mean? Mercenaries or something?

There is also other aktivists too like Lehto's friend Juhani Putkinen who acts in estonian armed forces. Putkinen writes a lot of anti-russo writings to many finnish and estonian forums. Has already done that 35years with his own name. One my friend knows him quite well since he has been almost his neighbour. Seems to suffer propably about several mental problems ;)

he is harmless, and mentaly sick, just look at this map

uusieurooppa.gif

People like this are ussaly cowards, and how is he transporting all the finnish "fighters" to the Chechnya, throught Russia...

He can try to invade Russia, but i doubt that would be good for Finland..

Snauhi said:
EuroSpike said:
Marksman said:

he is harmless, and mentaly sick, just look at this map

People like this are ussaly cowards, and how is he transporting all the finnish "fighters" to the Chechnya, throught Russia...

He can try to invade Russia, but i doubt that would be good for Finland..

That map is a quite LOL. I don't know how he or they transport fighters to Chechnya. Lehto is only a member of those "clubs", a real finnish Zhirinovski.

By the way, one Lehto seems to got killed accidentally in Iraq about a week ago.

http://www.pigstye.net/iraq/article.php/20041230075904425

"60 soldiers.. mm dont really think so... for last 6 moths only 125 russian soldiers got K.I.A."

Difficult to say. Usually russians use to reduce their losses reported and that number may contain also woundeds among killed. The real number may be somewhere in the middle of russian and chechnyan reports but resistance has reduced since 1994.

yes but 60 for one attack is too much, did it even happen because i dont think that finnish mercenaris are in Chechenya.

Snauhi said:
yes but 60 for one attack is too much, did it even happen because i dont think that finnish mercenaris are in Chechenya.

I don't think either, thats why i asked about that ;)

Here is a good article about history, fights, troops and tactics used in Chechnya first war 1994 and bases on Jane's and russian's sources. Found from susi1.net wich is somekind of finnish but highly moderated reservist site and discussion forum. Unfortunately susi1.net contains a lot of fights and flaming about "reservists vs. professionals" and "women in army".

http://koti.mbnet.fi/hmh/SSotilas/index.html

Snauhi said:
First Chechenya war was a disaster, 2nd was a lot better.

Such "absolutization" is far from reality.

The first war makes one thing clear for sure - those who were sent to war unprepared failed, and those who were trained and equipped properly did the great job. Another task learned so far that leaving to the mercy of fate your military machine for about 2-3 yrs is a waste of precious combat experience, and human resources.

you and I are on the same page Eurospike. The rebels are still able to mount attacks against the Russians. That does not represent control

Doody said:
you and I are on the same page Eurospike. The rebels are still able to mount attacks against the Russians. That does not represent control

They dont want to control anything because if they would capture some villege then they would be surronded and destroyed, they want to continue with the terrorist and geurrila attacks.

Snauhi said:
Doody said:

They dont want to control anything because if they would capture some villege then they would be surronded and destroyed, they want to continue with the terrorist and geurrila attacks.

And that is the right way to act. Why capture a village if it causes only suicide? Guerillas are not stupids.

That "total control" wich is often reported by russians is only populistic propaganda to get more votes in next elections (if there is any president elections anymore) wich is many times proven to be wrong and wich is same stuff with former Iraq's propaganda minister's reports in news, if you remember. "No enemy tanks in Baghdad" while an abrams is driving past behind his back. :D

During Beslan i saw in news when a russian general spoke and gave a report to press. That really had a BIG difference compared to for example american reports in Iraq, and points for that are given to americans. That russian general talked like a Hitler or a fanatic nazi with same words. Didn't sound very professional.

But what are chechnyan guerillas fighting for? Freedom? Independence? Or just for fanatic islamic rule (wich personally i don't agree)?

They want to fight for freedom but they wont get any freedom by making terrorist attacks, they had the freedom once and the failed with it.

Snauhi said:
They want to fight for freedom but they wont get any freedom by making terrorist attacks, they had the freedom once and the failed with it.

That's true. They failed but maybe islam told them to do that with attacking their neighborhood. This time they have no other choices but terrorism and raider attacks, if they want to keep fighting. Hit and run tactic works.

Did you read the link about chechnya's first war i listed abowe or do you speak or read finnish?

EuroSpike said:
They failed but maybe islam told them to do that with attacking their neighborhood. This time they have no other choices but terrorism and raider attacks, if they want to keep fighting. Hit and run tactic works.

As I said in a previous post, "An article that really angered me was http://www.rediff.com/news/2004/sep/08spec1.htm , not because of the content but for this info; "We were told by some Chechens in Moscow that most of the Black Widows are not very well educated, have little knowledge of Islam, and don't know that killing innocents in the name of Islam is forbidden. These widows are simply looking for revenge. They are being trained by fighters of Shamil Basayev, who is known to have had contacts with Osama bin Laden in the past." My dislike for Chechen Terrorists has just risen even more. They make themselves out to be Fervorous Islamic Fundamentalists and collaborate with other groups with equal ideals. How can they even say anything about being Islamic when they use "not very educated", not knowledgeable in Islam, and "simply looking for revenge" women as suicide bombers on innocent civilians? If the Chechens would attack military bases and not metro stations, theaters, airplanes, buses, and schools full of civilians I could at least have some respect for them. "

Also EuroSpike, you said "And that is the right way to act. Why capture a village if it causes only suicide? Guerillas are not stupids."

Well I didn't know blowing themselves up in civilian areas isn't sucide.

Back