Cheating in the Military

DaMilitary

Well my long story is just a long story.
But to summarize it, just went through a tough decision and uncovered some information which lead me to believe that my GF may be cheating.
Not 100% but the logs show the evidence.
Trying to read other's posts or similar before posting.
Used a computer monitoring software called KeylogPC
:crybaby:

But to summarize it, just went through a tough decision and uncovered some information which lead me to believe that my GF may be cheating.

You didn't deserve this betrayal and I'm so sorry it happened to you. I don't know what in the hell is wrong with some women. :-x

I am so sorry you're going throu that, DaMilitary...betrayal/infidelity..is one of the most painful experiences one has to go throu it.

I am praying for you..and will add couple of suggestions, If I may:

As having a plan of action..keep your focus, learn from the experience and really heal, takes time, it is a process. The link below leads to marriage site but in my oppinion one of the best in the infidelity issue, plus it is important to have a plan. http://www.marriagebuilders.com/graphic/mbi5525_qa.html

Another suggestion is about books..one that comes into my mind is this one and the author is a very good one also, Henry Cloud/Safe people: http://books.google.com/books?id=Lc...resnum=4&ved=0CBYQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=&f=false

Take care.

gather you circle and let them know whats going on.. ALWAYS bring it to the Team first.
Second, JAG. Then Chaplain if you are so inclined.

Whatever you do, don´t do something rash that can pop up ending your career, b**ch ain´t worth it.

//KJ.

Just be very sure of your facts before you do or say anything. Being far from our loved ones can very easily distort our imaginations, with potentially disastrous results for any relationship.

If it is the case, I'm sorry to hear it,..... BUT, it's better that it should happen now than after you have formalised your arrangements and have kids and common property involved.

A Service person needs a very special type of partner, with great depth of character,.... and never forget, they deserve the same in return.

My advice, and I'm a woman: cut all ties, quick fast and in a hurry.

No woman is worth that. Any gf/fiance/wife who cheats on their husband is just dirty and disgusting to me. My husband and I have been through deployments, and neither of us have even been tempted to cheat, so don't tell me it's "normal."

Drop her like a sack of potatoes.

If it's only a GF, not a wife, drop her on the nearest street corner. If it's a wife, go to legal, they'll help with the divorce papers

im sorry

Im sorry about what happen . my bf did the something to me. that funkin wrong of her .:(

I'm really surprised.

How much is a marriage worth? Maybe, if I remember well, "In good and in bad... until death do us part"

Then, at the first trouble, the first thing to do is leaving her/him like a sack of potatoes...

I've always thought a marriage needs, to some extent, the military "spirit". Is this the military spirit? You never fight? Have you never cared for anybody?

You just walk away?

When a was a boy, I liked a song: "Love is a battlefield"...
Is this your battlefield?

Of course, I'm not justifying the men/woman who cheats... how can I?

But you don't let your marriage go in shatters and then say "Ok, it's over!!"... this is not marrying someone.

Excuse my free thougths...
With all due respect
Alessandro

Last edited:
There is no shame in losing a woman. It is like passing a kidney stone, it hurts for a while but what a relief when it is gone. The character of Jack Malloy, TV program UNHAPPILY EVER AFTER

Back