Cheap terrorist weapons

Jonny Reb

How easy would it be to wipe out the entire personnel of an office block using readily available components?

How easy would it be to wipe out a subway carriage ditto?

Lets here your suggestions.

Planning something like?

Both are achievable if you have the tactics and manpower available. More to it than just weapons.

Last edited:
Simple, go to your nearest police station, the them your intentions and they will handle it from there.

Hope that helps.

The biggest problem is getting to your target. In the west almost all such operations were stopped before they even started. The ones who got through were lucky.

No, it´s easy.
To select and place the weapon where it does the most damage requires knowledge.

Slightly disturbed by the apparent wording of the post. Methinks he needs some help.

But, all of the above is correct. Incredibly easy.

How easy would it be to wipe out the entire personnel of an office block using readily available components?

How easy would it be to wipe out a subway carriage ditto?

Lets here your suggestions.

Introduce some snakes into the office block/carriage. Some people would be bitten to death. Some would faint. Some would be dead/injured in the rush to escape. Snakes are available components in this part of the world.

And in my part of the world we could use polar bears.
Try at least to be realistic.

In my part of the world we could use Zulu's."GET EM DOWN YOU ZULU WARRIOR, GET EM DOWN YOU ZULU CHIEF, CHIEF, CHIEF, CHIEF. HIDI ZUMBA ZUMBA, ZUMBA, HIDI ZUMBA ZAAY ."

Ah wonderful memories of Bugis Street and drunken night in the mess.:drink::drunkb:

Last edited:
I just realise something, we can always have a cook from some regiment serving the whole bunch- that would do a lot of damage...

What the hell is going on here?

Unless we are trouble shooting counter terror options then the nature of this thread is highly disturbing...

And in my part of the world we could use polar bears.
Try at least to be realistic.

That answer was a joke really. The situation will be handled by different people in different locations with available resources. There cannot be a class-room solution here. Therefore, no need to get serious.

No I did not expect details

And as a most certain victim it is just as well. All I'm trying to get over is that most of these terrorist attacks on western targets seem counter productive and OVER ENGINEERED.
I can think straight away of at least one method using non explosive very easily obtained materials ( in the USA anyway ) which would terrify office workers from going to work ( ie the country grinds to a halt ) and would tie up an army of security guards ( think of the cost )in order to reassure folks.
I can also think of a bomb which cannot be recognized as such and can be left in a carriage whwn departing ( with any luck the cctv camera will blow too ) which relies on a limited amount of firework derived material with items which can be purchased from any super market.In this case some initial experimentation in a secluded spot ( not available in the UK ) is required.

Back