Cheap terrorist weapons

LOL, I do believe the Spork is a very lethal weapon if used by the propper person. Never under estimate the power of SPORK. Terrorist armed with this particular weapon could wipe out entire icecream shops and move on to our steak houses with no issues. Scary

:firedevi:

A weapon is a weapon. Whether it is cheap or expensive; whether it is with a terrorist or a conventional military, a weapon is a weapon. There is no limit to the lethality can be achieved utilizing innovation/ingenuity/improvisation/imagination.

ml?utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=cheatsheet_morning&cid=newsletter%3Bemail%3Bcheatsheet_morning&utm_term=Cheat%20Sheet

Inside James Holmes’s Booby-Trapped Apartment

Jan 9, 2013 6:00 AM ESTNew details from the second part of the Aurora shooter's evil plan: homemade napalm, a frying pan of chemicals, and dozens of explosives inside his apartment. Christine Pelisek reports.

=====

Check this out. He was sick, but he is a person who answers our question here.

Hmmmm......this looks like a honey trap. So you want to know how to make office life impossible and bring the subways to a halt with everyday simple materials ( assuming you've the GUTS - non Chechins need not apply! ) Well if you don't know then you must be S*** STUPID because everyone else does there just trying to hold the lid down. Can I suggest that since I have an ID as well as a variable IP you track and hack!

Back