Cheap terrorist weapons

I'm surprised that with all of those neuron connections you posses, you would have noticed from my profile that I'm in the UK.....

We're fecked no matter who's in charge.

Anglo country? What's Anglo got to do with anything?

Do you want to borrow my tin foil hat?[/QUOTE}

You shall see my friend in the goodness of time. If it can be said of the Prussian State ( and see how quickly that vanished ) that it was an Army with a country attached. Then you will find in say 20 yrs time that both the US and British armies will no longer have states attached, the world they knew will have vanished without them having fired a single shot in its defense.

WTF? I think you should get your money back for that crystal ball you must be using. It's not working.

WTF? I think you should get your money back for that crystal ball you must be using. It's not working.

Can a system exist once the race that created it is no longer arround.

Prussia no longer exists because the race that created were exterminated at the end of WWII.

Ulster remains British due to the action of 'Terrorists' countering other terrorists not by means of the British Army.

Someday in America Anglos will have to decide whether they are prepared to fight as 'Terrorists' for the nation of American history. They will almost certainly, if they decide to do so, fight an 'new' American army of non Anglos...

You shall see my friend in the goodness of time. If it can be said of the Prussian State ( and see how quickly that vanished ) that it was an Army with a country attached. Then you will find in say 20 yrs time that both the US and British armies will no longer have states attached, the world they knew will have vanished without them having fired a single shot in its defense.

Oooooookkkkkk...each to their own and all that...

Can a system exist once the race that created it is no longer arround.

Prussia no longer exists because the race that created were exterminated at the end of WWII.

Ulster remains British due to the action of 'Terrorists' countering other terrorists not by means of the British Army.

Someday in America Anglos will have to decide whether they are prepared to fight as 'Terrorists' for the nation of American history. They will almost certainly, if they decide to do so, fight an 'new' American army of non Anglos...

Where the f*ck do these people come from? Get a clue dude, Americans are too absorbed in the Jersey Shore and Live TV than to be willing to pick up a rifle against their own. And the ones who are willing to pick a rifle are crazies(tea party comes to mind) that represent a very small percentage of the population.

What makes you think you're even the slightest qualified to remark one way or another anyways?

Rape and destruction of Prussia

Prussia was effectively abolished in 1932, and officially abolished in 1947.
The greatest military ( but alas not in terms of numbers ) power of Europe was 'ethnicly cleansed' or put another way its people raped and murderd. The area was then settled by poles.
What was one of the great civilizations of the world, whose ideas still influence Military thinking, vanished overnight. The people who by fighting the French had allowed British Empire to grow, who indeed had saved the British Army at Waterloo, disappeared as if they never existed, and for what? So that a major industrial region, which brought prosperity to Europe and could easily have saved the Euro, reduced to a 2nd World country.
If there is a God of Justice then 'Anglo' Britain and 'Anglo' America will go the same way.

Where the f*ck do these people come from? Get a clue dude, Americans are too absorbed in the Jersey Shore and Live TV than to be willing to pick up a rifle against their own. And the ones who are willing to pick a rifle are crazies(tea party comes to mind) that represent a very small percentage of the population.

What makes you think you're even the slightest qualified to remark one way or another anyways?
Because what is happening in America , is happening in Britain and throughout the Anglo Saxon world. We are one people, the present world is based on the fact that the Anglo Saxon governments act in concert. What is far worse is that whatever inanity arises in the US is immediately copied in Britain, so what is happening in America is VERY MUCH MY BUSINESS!
If Angloos are slumped in frnt of TVs ( and a great deal about what is said about Americans behavior is propaganda by a ruling elite ) then they are watching 'Anglo' programmes, similarly Hispanics are watching Latino Programmes etc. You can't understand what I imply - that comes as no surprise.
Ileave you with a thought - If a device were to be exploded In a New York subway carriage, how may YOUNG ANGLOS as a percentage of the passangers would be killed?

By the way just to bring this poinless thread to a close

There is a version of the pipe bomb which transforms it from a simple grenade into a proper portable 'bomb.' Again using the easy to obtain 4th July fireworks.......

There is a version of the pipe bomb which transforms it from a simple grenade into a proper portable 'bomb.' Again using the easy to obtain 4th July fireworks.......

Feel free to make one or whatever your ambition is, but tell me where and when so I can inform the necessary agencies. :D

Because what is happening in America , is happening in Britain and throughout the Anglo Saxon world. We are one people, the present world is based on the fact that the Anglo Saxon governments act in concert. What is far worse is that whatever inanity arises in the US is immediately copied in Britain, so what is happening in America is VERY MUCH MY BUSINESS!
If Angloos are slumped in frnt of TVs ( and a great deal about what is said about Americans behavior is propaganda by a ruling elite ) then they are watching 'Anglo' programmes, similarly Hispanics are watching Latino Programmes etc. You can't understand what I imply - that comes as no surprise.
Ileave you with a thought - If a device were to be exploded In a New York subway carriage, how may YOUNG ANGLOS as a percentage of the passangers would be killed?

Maybe 10-20% of the passengers...perhaps even less. Brits may see themselves in terms of "Anglos" but Americans certainly do not. Most Americans are Americans first and foremost. Race, ethicity, or religious belief is secondary to that fact. We EMBRACE our diversity. Within the white population there are as many Italians, Germans, Irish, or French ancestry as their is Anglo. It's not nearly as prevalent as you think. But Americans hardly care about that anyways. We're Americans...simple as that. I don't give a crap if you're white, black, green, or brown...And a majority of the blacks, hispanic, and asians are coming to a similar conclusion if it hasn't been made already.
My naturalized Asian parents in law watch the price is right and local news. A lot of my hispanic friends watch hispanic channels but also watch regular programming too. I don't know what the hell you're trying to imply, but I think you're totally removed from what's going on here in the states.

Also, why is your name Jonny Reb? If you're from Britain why are you associating yourself with the Confederate south during the US Civil War? Or, perhaps your name is in fact Jonny, and you are a robin hood like rebel running around the forest as a vigilante. Anyways, you're idea that the US is this big segregated, divisive, petty country bogged down in race politics is far removed. We're a big, divisive, petty, integrated, society bogged down in party politics.

Last edited:
Whole load of what the f*ck here.... Cheap terrorist weapons... How about a spork they are cheap. And about the most dangerous thing I would assist you in obtaining.

Whole load of what the f*ck here.... Cheap terrorist weapons... How about a spork they are cheap. And about the most dangerous thing I would assist you in obtaining.

No kidding what is the point of this thread?

I could understand if this was a security over view to target potential terrorist threats as part of a government agency.

But what this here is in this manner has very dodgy underone that everyone seems happy to poke fun about.

Last edited:
Capt Frogman stood at the ready outside of the building, in the icey night air.

He grabbed his megaphone bellowing through the darkness.

"This is the interpol (Insert T here)WAT team, we have you surrounded , come outside with your hands clasping your trousers!"

Back